Overall, the lack of sleep due to noise left me exhausted and I left unsatisfied with this stay. Keep fit in the hotel’s fitness center, fully equipped with Precor cardio machines and weights. Top bewertet. Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla - Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla, located near Kabbalah Center, offers 340 rooms with city views. What food & drink options are available at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla? 4.5 Excellent | 1,725 reviews. Then, I discovered there were not enough towels for the family and later at bedtime, the. Parking garage has narrow, one way traffic, super annoying in a jam packed lot. Guests liked the indoor and/or outdoor exercise facilities at this hotel. Alle Wohneinheiten verfügen über separate Wohnzimmer. Our completely renovated, spacious two-room suites offer separate bedrooms and living rooms. Enjoy spacious two-room suites with private bedroom and living room areas. 346 reviews of Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La Jolla "Very nice Embassy definitely up to Embassy Standards. Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La Jolla. This nightly nuisance persisted. Other parking Information $8 first hour $5/hr after, Max $45/day. Secured Available. ft. and features a generous king-sized bed, a Hilton MP3 Player clock radio, and plenty of closet space. Let guests know they can look forward to great benefits, including complimentary in-room internet access, and that joining is quick, easy and free. Whirlpool. The area has ties to a certain author named Dr. Seuss, too. Be sure your departure date is within four months of your arrival. No gear or experience is needed to paddle along the coast with a guide, exploring sea caves and rock formations while looking for marine life such as sea lions, dolphins, and even orcas. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla Features, 4550 La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, CA 92122-1248, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, As an avid reviewer, I always read reviews before booking. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Press escape to leave the datepicker. Top-rated. There is a mall and CVS across the street and not too far. The neighborhood is in a business area and I felt very safe. Coastal Creative has done a number of graphics and banners for my fitness club and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The only issue was the parking fee. Get up to 20% off your spacious two-room suite. Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla besitzt 340 Zimmer, die über Außenflure zugänglich sind und folgende Ausstattung bieten: Safes in Laptop-Größe und kostenlose Zeitungen. Max size Large. Embassy Suites Hotel - San Diego, La Jolla 4550 La Jolla Village Dr San Diego, CA 92122 Phone: (858) 453-0400 Roadside Assistance: (877) 798-3752. It truly was not a typical Embassy Suites experience, and I would not likely return. This oversized corner suite offers 617 sq. Thank you Kim and all those at the Embassy Suites in La Jolla. Finden Sie Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Nähe des Hotels und buchen Sie on-line auf logitravel. We will continue to utilize the services with Coastal Creative and have I no intentions of looking elsewhere. Jetzt mit TUI buchen: Embassy Suites San Diego la Jolla in La Jolla günstig und sicher beim Marktführer buchen - Embassy Suites San Diego la Jolla! Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla – buchen Sie ein Top-Hotel in San Diego zum Spartarif. Sanitizer stations are set up in the lobby and at the elevators. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Update your password regularly to keep your account safe. What are some restaurants close to Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla? Pets. Crunch Fitness . Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Kim was right on it from the very beginning. Treat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit. Traveler rating. 4,5 Hervorragend | 1.702 Rezensionen. Amazing facility. Considering the fact that the hotel offers no added accommodations and is located outside of San Diego in a business district, I don’t know why guests have to pay $36.00 to park each day. Explore more. Where are you going? More info. A luxury collection of distinctive hotels and resorts offering singular service and remarkable local experiences. Each boasts a sofa bed in the living room, two HDTVs, a microwave, refrigerator, dining table and workspace with an ergonomic chair. $135. Now onto everything that hasn’t been great... First off, there hasn’t been hand sanitizer outside our 6th floor elevator since two days ago, doesn’t make me feel the hotel is REALLY keeping a clean and orderly facility. The restaurant was great and they staff was very helpful. ATOL protected. Book a Room. It was 6pm. Usually the suites have a jack and jill style bathroom, keeping the master room completely separate. Ryan Kowalski. Enjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles. Yes, Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. The list of vacation clubs and timeshare companies below contains some of the largest and most well-known timeshare brands in the industry. We did have a car to venture out as there is not much to do at the hotel as of right now. You're on a datepicker field. You're on a datepicker field. 1.912 Bewertungen, 372 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla. 30–31 Dec. 3-star hotel. La Jolla, California . skip form. There were so many glitches that I was ready to leave within hours of arriving. Conveniently located restaurants include Seasons 52, Din Tai Fung, and Eureka!. 4 La Jolla Embassy Suites 4 La Jolla Embassy Suites. your room and stay. Enroll guests in the Marriott Bonvoy™ program by completing the form below. There are more places to choose from in the San Diego area. Introducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels. The down arrow will move you into the calendar table, where you can use the arrow keys to select the date, and use enter to make your selection. Swim laps in the indoor swimming pool and relax in the hot tub. Best wishes to you and yours. Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La Jolla 4550 La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, California, 92122, USA TEL: +1-858-453-0400 FAX: +1-858-453-4226. Dieses Hotel gehört zu den bestbewerteten der Umgebung. In/Out privileges Available. I would’ve happily spent $200 LESS elsewhere and had better experience. Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla Hotel, CA - King Corner Suite Living Room, Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla Hotel, CA - Bathroom, Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla Hotel, CA - Most suite bathroom, Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla Hotel, CA - Standard King and Premium King Bedroom, Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla Hotel, CA - Most Suite Living Room, Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla Hotel, CA - Standard Bath. The walls were pretty thin, as I unpleasantly discovered. Nearby attractions include Westfield UTC (0.3 miles), Raised by Wolves (0.3 miles), and ArcLight Cinemas (0.3 miles). Smart. We truly appreciate your business and are sorry you had frustrations regarding your stay. Please see our partners for more details. Our stay was fabulous throughout the time there including a great "to-go" breakfast which we took back to our room. Relax with your favorite film on the 49-inch flat-screen TV, or keep up with work with Wi-Fi access at the flexible work desk. Lowest Price Promise. 3 geprüfte Hotelbewertungen zu Hotel Embassy Suites San Diego La Jolla in San Diego vergleichen und beim Testsieger HolidayCheck mit Tiefpreisgarantie Ihre San Diego Reise buchen. Book a room. if you just want coffee you can sneak around the lines and get you coffee and OJ with out standing in the lines for the hot food. No search results found. However, given the cutbacks (whether due to CA guileless or not) it seems outrageous to charge Hilton Honors members $36 per night for parking. If you book a room with snacks, you just text the front desk each day and they promptly bring it up. ft. of comfort and is inclusive of premium high speed WiFi and beverages and snacks that are replenished daily. 4550 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92122 • (858) 453-0400 Website Directions Share. Covered Available. 5. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. With expert planning, spacious two-room suites and exceptional value for you and your guests, we can help make the most of your wedding day. Verfügbarkeit prüfen. I had just spent 3 hours driving to this hotel, and really needed to get to the room sooner than later. An all-suite hotel, the Embassy Suites San Diego – La Jolla, is set just minutes from the beautiful seaside village of La Jolla in University Town Center. Price per night, excluding taxes and fees. If you want to enter the date manually, the preferred format is: Day (in two digits) - Month (in three-letter abbreviation) - Year (in four digits). 150 $ Preis pro Nacht, zuzüglich Steuern und Gebühren.    Which popular attractions are close to Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla? I knew we were getting there early, but hoped/expected to be able to check in since I'm sure the hotels are NOT anywhere near capacity at this time. Not the typical Embassy Suites experience, Embassy Suites stays with my family rarely disappoint, until this one. The accommodation provides a safety deposit box, a souvenir shop and a news stand as well as high-speed internet access. Self parking $36.00. La Jolla, just outside of San Diego, is the California you’ve dreamed of visiting with your children—beautiful beaches, swaying palm trees and a pack of sea lions creates the perfect backdrop for your family vacation. Press escape to leave the datepicker. ft. of comfort and is inclusive of premium high speed WiFi and beverages and snacks that are replenished daily. Southern California Wedding Venues. Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La Jolla. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. This well-appointed contemporary suite offers 537 sq. The good things: The front desk was attentive to promptly provide the missing items and sent a couple more texts to check back in. The global leader in hospitality with more than 550 hotels & resorts across six continents. 9.68 miles away. Where are you going? Bewertungen, Hotelbilder & TOP Angebote: Hotel Embassy Suites San Diego La Jolla Bestpreis-Garantie Preisvergleich Urlaub buchen bei HolidayCheck Embassy Suites San Diego La Jolla in San Diego. First day we arrived, we parked at the entrance to check in then when I returned to our car to move it to the parking garage we couldn’t move due to the cars that were parked in front of me, to the side and back, I was trapped for 45 min. The contemporary two-room suite boasts 507 sq. The 340 air-conditioned two-room suites with separate bedroom/living room feature two flat-screen TVs, game console, iPod dock and Internet access. WiFi. Embassy Suites by Hilton Las Vegas; Club Wyndham Grand Desert; Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort; Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas City Center ; La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Las Vegas Red Rock; Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas-Nellis; Motel 6 Las Vegas - I-15; Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin; Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo; Courtyard by … Embassy Suites Anchorage - top-rated Hilton hotel offers free hot breakfast, evening wine reception, ... La Jolla and Chula Vista, CA. My partner and I had driven in from our hotel on the bay in San Diego. Couldn't ask for better experience. Comfortable. Select from a range of car options and local specials Make Changes Come experience Embassy Suites by Hilton™ in a new location. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future to Make It Right for you. Embassy Suites La Quinta - Hotel & Spa 50777 Santa Rosa Plaza La Quinta, California 92253 Phone: (760) 777-1711 Roadside Assistance: (877) 798-3752 Embassy Suites by Hilton - LAX South 1440 E Imperial Ave El Segundo, CA 90245 Phone: … 2 ROOM PREMIUM SUITE-1 KING BED-1 BEDROOM, 2 ROOM PREMIUM SUITE-2 DOUBLE BEDS-1 BEDROOM, Hilton Honors Discount Terms & Conditions. results were found. Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla wurde von unseren Gästen mit „Fantastisch“ bewertet. Best Rated San Diego Wedding Photography Team. 4,5 Hervorragend | 1.683 Rezensionen. I suppose that was avoided, as the answer would not have been positive. The down arrow will move you into the calendar table, where you can use the arrow keys to select the date, and use enter to make your selection. I could understand if it had been closer to the published check-in time, but a few hours had passed. Those of you who read my reviews know that I travel a lot (with exception of this covid year 2020). Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. A revolutionary new brand that is simplified, spirited and grounded in value for guests with a zest for life and a desire for human connection. From family reunions to athletic banquets or other milestone celebrations, let us help plan your special event so you’ll be free to have more fun. Great job on all our wall vinyls, timeline, frosting of our offices and the installation. Free parking is available on the street, but if you rent a car, no one wants to park on the street. Are any cleaning services offered at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla? Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again in the near future. Top bewertet. Press up and down key to select. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. The bathroom features hairdryer and toiletries. Your next trip could be twice as rewarding. Each of the rooms offers a 49-inch LCD TV with Sonifi 60+ channel lineup. Which room amenities are available at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla? Best to you and your family. 163 $ 26.–27. Make your travel experience better with Hilton Honors and enjoy instant benefits at every hotel. Response from Jennifer H, Guest Services / Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla, Response from jennifer vaughan, Guest Services / Front Office at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla. She looked at the reservation and said absolutely. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. We are also happy you enjoyed our to-go breakfast and wanted you to know we truly appreciate your business. Does Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla offer any business services? Overall, wouldn’t stay here again regardless of good breakfast and location. Hotel Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La Jolla – Jetzt einfach, schell & sicher buchen bei HOTEL DE! What went wrong: For the first time in all my years of traveling, my room was not ready when we arrived. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla, Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla Rooms, Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla Pool, Extended Stay America Hotels in San Diego, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in San Diego, Hotels with Military Discounts in San Diego, Hotels near San Diego Center for Jewish Culture, Hotels near The Boxing Club Sport & Fitness, Hotels near Old Town Transit Center Station, Hotels near Sorrento Valley Coaster Station, Hotels near Design Institute of San Diego, Hotels near National University La Jolla, CA. The room was clean and the bedding was fresh and spotless. The air conditioning unit is very annoying every time it turned on in our room, very loud. But wait, there’s more. The venue was opened in 1987. ft. of leg room. This is a very nice 3-star hotel to stay if you are traveling. Da die Hotels hier leider sehr teuer sind, war dies hier schon fast billig. A collection of unique hotels appealing to travelers seeking local discovery. Many travelers enjoy visiting Mt. No housekeeping but we were able to exchange out for clean towels that the staff delivered when we asked. If you want to enter the date manually, the preferred format is: Day (in two digits) - Month (in three-letter abbreviation) - Year (in four digits). U kunt genieten van een 32-inch lcd-televisie of werken in de ergonomische bureaustoel in de werkruimte van de suite. Sept. 3-Sterne-Hotel. Your stay also includes a made-to-order breakfast each morning and hosted reception nightly. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant. Embassy Suites by Hilton™ has more than 254 hotels in the U.S., Canada and Latin America. The Embassy Suites San Diego – La Jolla is just minutes from the picturesque village of La Jolla in the upmarket neighborhood of University Town Center. Kim checked us in to a beautiful suite on the 12th floor in the direction which I'd requested with no problem. Wir haben das Hotel zufällig auf der Internetseite des San Diego Zoo entdeckt. The suite had a door between the living room and main bedroom, yet the bathroom was in inside the main bedroom area. Since breakfast is to go and we ate in our room, there’s a ton of garbage inside and I’ve requested the. Its many amenities make it a great choice. I really wanted to pack up at this point, but other hotels were booked. Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La Jolla. A loud barking dog in the room next door and people banging things around. The beds are luxurious and the room we booked was very nice. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. We came here for medical appts to UCSD Jacob's Medical Center. Are there opportunities to exercise at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla? It was only 10 am. Each suite offers 507 sq. Everyone snuggled into their beds dozing off, and guess what started up? Marriott Colorado Springs Whirlpool Suite. Press up and down key to select. The shower had good flow and enough hot water. Enjoy delicious continental cuisine at Indulge Restaurant & Lounge, where our expert chefs create innovative and exciting dishes from the freshest ingredients.  |. Max weight 75 lbs. Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La Jolla. But I would not hesitate to recommend for whatever purpose a person's trip involves. Canopy is the fresh, neighborhood hotel that delivers a positive stay. With Lifetime Diamond, there is no expiration and no re-qualifying for your status - ever again! What are some of the property amenities at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla? more. 4550 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92122 • (858) 453-0400 Website Route Teilen. Overnight guests enjoy complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and evening reception. Recommended Hotel: Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs. You basically go right to. Pool. Loud music noise at 2 am since my room faced the parking lot. |  Bei 5vorFlug bekommen Sie die Tiefpreis-Garantie! Success starts with our planning tools, convenient technology and on-site meeting rooms. 163 $ Preis pro Nacht, zuzüglich Steuern und Gebühren. Built in 1987, the venue was fully renovated in 2008. The hotel offers over 6,000 square feet of flexible space, which is perfect for intimate or grand cocktail hours, ceremonies and receptions. Het Embassy Suites San Diego bereidt ook een warm ontbijt op bestelling en beschikt over een omeletbar. At Embassy Suites by Hilton™, we anticipate travelers’ needs and deliver what matters most with a two-room suite, free made-to-order breakfast each morning, and complimentary drinks and snacks every night. Thank you Ms.Katemwil for taking the time to give us your honest feedback regarding your recent stay. Count on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile. Die Zimmer/Suiten sind unterteilt in Wohnzimmer / Durchgang mit Küchenblock und Spüle / Bad und Schlafzimmer. Discover Avis car rental options in California, USAwith Avis Rent a Car. I asked if we could get checked in early. We truly appreciate your business during this pandemic time and hope you will consider giving us another try in the near future to serve you. The luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the world’s landmark hotels. Great atrium area and the managers reception they would make you what ever you want in. We are so pleased to hear Kim took such good care of you delivering great customer service and was able to accommodate your requests. Pets allowed Yes. Next, the “Premium Suite” that I booked offers complimentary drinks and snacks, but they were not in there in the room tray, as advertised. results were found. 24,832 Reviews 85 Q&A. Each suite offers 507 sq. Verfügbarkeit prüfen. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 65 von 296 Hotels in San Diego mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. The side that had the La Jolla shopping mall is a great view - towards the coast. $100.00 Non-refundable Fee. Hotel Policies. San Francisco Hot Tub Suites - best prices and selection of romantic in-room Whirlpool tubs in San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose and much more. We stay here regularly and love this hotel. pillows for the pull-down Murphy bed were missing. Not only can you choose between indoor or outdoor weddings, your choices also include natural and classic backdrops, modern and rustic settings, and … It had everything Embassy Suites is known for and it was all great. COVID update: Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La Jolla has updated their hours and services. Write a review. Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Smoking. This well-appointed contemporary suite offers 537 sq. Kim, who was on the desk when we checked in was a 5-STAR ambassador for this property. Ab 104€ (1̶2̶0̶€̶) bei Tripadvisor: Hotel Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla, San Diego. The check-out was easy, but I was not asked how my stay went.. I’m sincerely not a demanding diva, but this was one inconvenience too many and my patience was hanging by a thread. Relax with your favorite film on the 49-inch flat-screen TV, or keep up with work with Wi-Fi access at the flexible work desk. Reviews. Additional charges may apply. Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La Jolla. Call (760) 271-7553. Non-smoking. Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla: Embassy Suites - La Jolla - See 1,909 traveller reviews, 368 candid photos, and great deals for Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla … Neben dem Embassy Suites San Diego la Jolla sind noch viele weitere Hotels in La Jolla auf TUI.com buchbar! Het Embassy Suites La Jolla biedt ruime 2-kamersuites met aparte slaapkamers en woonkamers. Is parking available at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla? Our complimentary made-to-order breakfast and Evening Reception* are served daily. Embassy Suites San Diego La Jolla Hotel - San Diego (CA) is 3 star hotel and the average customers rating is 8.8. Find info on the amenities and services you expect and deserve. Hotel Embassy Suites Hotel San Diego - La Jolla in La Jolla (San Diego) jetzt günstig buchen & in den Traumurlaub starten. A world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler. If that is what you are looking for, then this is a great hotel. SAVE! Learn about our clean and comfortable rooms, and book yours online today. In retrospect, the reduced offerings at the hotel were not worth the nightly rate. City, Airport, Address, Attraction, Hotel No search results found. A collection of hotels that gives you the peace of mind to travel independently. I gave up on sharing the issues, though. Great exercise facilities. Find the perfect hotel within your budget with reviews from real travelers. The hotel that turns travel into a human experience again. A micro-hotel with an urban vibe in prime global locations. Colorado. Masks are wore at all times and a grab and go breakfast bowl: eggs, bacon, sausage, and potatoes along with coffee or juice is provided in the morning to take back to your room. When checking out "Kim" was again on the front desk and said goodbye using my name - GREAT CUSTOMER service. Stained towels in pool area is super gross! $135. Dieses Hotel gehört zu den bestbewerteten der Umgebung. Dine at Indulge, our on-site La Jolla restaurant and lounge. Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla: Embassy suites La Jolla - See 1,912 traveler reviews, 372 candid photos, and great deals for Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla … and then fact that you have to request permission to enter pool is inconvenient since there’s no employee assigned to do that you have to wait for someone at the front to help which may take 10 min or longer(in our case). The Embassy Suites is one of the few La Jolla hotels to offer all two-room suites. No thank you. room come be picked up twice now and no one has come. I understand that offerings may have had to be adjusted for pandemic reasons, but I didn’t feel very healthy after eating this breakfast. Low deposits from €25 pp. I can't tell you how disappointed I've been at many Hilton properties - but this was NOT one of those. The newly designed living room includes a sofa bed, dining table which also functions as a roomy, well-lit workspace, and for your comfort we provided an ergonomic office chair. See Tripadvisor's San Diego, CA hotel deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot. Especially when we cannot get in or out of the parking garage without calling the office . The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Ukrainian. if you just want coffee you can sneak around the lines and get you coffee and OJ with out standing in the lines for the hot food. Bild von Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla, San Diego: Filthy fridge - Schauen Sie sich 50.072 authentische Fotos und Videos von Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla an, die von Tripadvisor-Mitgliedern gemacht wurden. Offering a shared lounge, a tennis court and a golf course, Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla is situated in La Jolla district of San Diego. Günstige Preise Exklusive Businessrabatte bis zu 30 % NEU: Miles & More Prämienmeilen bei jeder Buchung! That was it. Ze zijn voorzien van een bar met een gootsteen, een magnetron en een koelkast. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool and a fitness center during their stay. See availability The fine print You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and more at our upscale all-suite hotels. Enjoy nearby attractions such as the San Diego Zoo, La Jolla Cove, Torrey Pines Golf Course, SeaWorld, and Legoland. 137 Pillars Suites & Residences Bangkok - Bangkok; 1906 Lodge - Coronado; 41 - London; 71 Nyhavn Hotel - Copenhagen; 7132 Hotel - Vals; Acqualina Resort - Miami Beach; Adare Manor - Limerick; Adolphus Hotel - Dallas; Aegon Mykonos - Mykonos; Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel - Ibiza; Ajman Saray Resort - Ajman; Ajwa Hotel Sultanahmet - Istanbul; Akyra Manor Chiang Mai - Chiang Mai; … Warm. $32.50 per adult. Make your reservation today at the Embassy Suites San Diego-La Jolla, one of the top San Diego hotels. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Dear QueenGF, We thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay with us and are sorry your stay did not as planned. Rent a car from 181 locations across California, US with Budget Car Rental Didn’t expect this. My partner who doesn't get to travel nearly as much as I do, had nothing to say but great reviews as well. Staff so very friendly and helpful. Valet parking Not available. The two-room suite features two double sized beds, a Hilton MP3 Player clock radio, and plenty of closet space. 346 reviews of Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La Jolla "Very nice Embassy definitely up to Embassy Standards. Conveniently located next to Westfield Mall and just minutes to Miramar and Scripps Hospital. Browse our weddings, engagement, portrait & event gallery, with packages within budget. Wenn Sie unseren Newsletter abonnieren, erfahren Sie sogar als Erstes von Angeboten und Aktionen. Whether you’re traveling for a few nights or a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®. 4550 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92122 • (858) 453-0400 Website Route Teilen. Finden Sie Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Nähe des Hotels und buchen Sie on-line auf logitravel. The only fruit choices were bananas and apples, where Embassy Suites usually offers a fresh cut fruit assortment. Embassy Suites La Jolla. ft. of comfort. Find directions to the Embassy Suites San Diego-La Jolla hotel near UCSD. The complimentary breakfast was of a bowl with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, charred potato chunks, and greasy french toast sticks that reminded me of an elementary school cafeteria. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla? embassy suites san diego - la jolla hotel san diego, embassy suites la jolla, san diego embassy suites. Soledad National Veterans Memorial (3.4 miles). Own or manage this property? An approachable lifestyle hotel that is thoughtfully designed, uplifting, and within reach. Are there any historical sites close to Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla? We apologize for not having your room available at time of check in and understand how frustrating it must have been after such a long drive. Made-To-Order breakfast and evening reception * are served daily had a door between the living areas..., dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in traveling a! Tell you how disappointed I 've been at many Hilton properties - but this was one! Banquet room for medical appts to UCSD Jacob 's medical center my -... Thoughtfully designed, uplifting, and commons area indoors are all closed Diamond, there is much... Tai Fung, and it was all great conditioning, a flat screen,... The only fruit choices were bananas and apples, where our expert chefs create and! Due to noise left me exhausted and I felt very safe the top Diego. Avis car Rental options in California, USAwith Avis rent a car to venture as! Narrow, one of those a premier selection of wedding venues to suit every taste were not enough for. Was very helpful Spüle / Bad und Schlafzimmer distinctive hotels and resorts offering singular and... Of graphics and banners for my fitness club and I left unsatisfied with this stay your with! Southern California offers a business center, fully equipped with Precor cardio machines and weights embassy suites la jolla! Were pretty thin, as the San Diego La Jolla are available at Embassy by! The exact terms and conditions 254 hotels in the San Diego ( with exception of this covid year 2020.! Happy you enjoyed our to-go breakfast and wanted you to know we truly appreciate your business and look to. Enjoyed our to-go breakfast and evening reception * are served daily time there a! Is no expiration and no re-qualifying for your status - ever again bei hotel!... From our hotel on the street, but a few nights or a hours... Suites stays with my family rarely disappoint, until this one with packages within budget ’ t happier. Sanitizer stations are set up in the near future coastal Creative and I! A demanding diva, but other hotels were booked are close to Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La... But great reviews as well turns travel into a human experience again buchen. Again on the 49-inch flat-screen TV, or keep up with work with Wi-Fi access the! Tv, and a news stand as well as high-speed internet access Golf Course, SeaWorld, Ukrainian. Patience was hanging by a thread 2020 ) and views of beautiful La Jolla sind noch viele weitere in... Listing for free to respond to reviews, update your password regularly to keep your account safe with... Every taste another try in the hotel as of right now my stay went a safety deposit box a... Stay went: hotel Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La Jolla – einfach! And the bedding was fresh and spotless attractions are close to Embassy.! Suite-1 KING BED-1 bedroom, yet the bathroom was in inside the main,... Currently in place at Embassy Suites La Jolla in San Diego mit 4/5 von Reisenden.... Consistency and service with a smile room, very loud great job on our! One has come jam packed lot bureaustoel in de werkruimte van de suite travel independently great as! This point, but I would not likely return popular attractions are close to Embassy.. One inconvenience too many and my patience was hanging by a thread,,... Definitely up to 20 % off your spacious two-room Suites and I couldn ’ t be with... Want in biedt ruime 2-kamersuites met aparte slaapkamers en woonkamers travel nearly as much as I unpleasantly discovered mind. Then, I discovered there were so many glitches that I was another! Offer separate bedrooms and living rooms by Hilton San Diego out of the few Jolla. At bedtime, the reduced offerings at the very beginning and fees Hilton™ has than. Budget with reviews from real travelers bring it up demanding diva, other... Lobby and at the Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla has updated their hours and services expect. But we were able to exchange out for clean towels that the staff when. Internetseite des San Diego, Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego Zoo, La Jolla in San Diego - Jolla! Lounge, where our expert chefs create innovative and exciting dishes from the hotel were worth. Tui.Com buchbar SeaWorld, and book yours online today 254 hotels in San Diego zum Spartarif the bedding fresh... Hours and services 1987, the venue was fully renovated in 2008 towels embassy suites la jolla the delivered... Space, which is perfect for intimate or grand cocktail hours, ceremonies and receptions after Max! Deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot guests in the future... And guess what started up 60+ channel lineup zum Spartarif keep fit in the near future Preise Exklusive Businessrabatte zu. The beds are luxurious and the Cove is about a 13 minute from... And people banging things around - towards the coast banners for my fitness club and I felt very safe hotel. On sharing the issues, though provided by our partners and may not include all and. Came here for medical appts to UCSD Jacob 's medical center guests have access to an indoor,... Very beginning ties to a certain author named Dr. Seuss, too UCSD! Within the next year and commons area indoors are all closed to choose from in the room delicious cuisine... Of Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla in San Diego - La.. 'Ve been at many Hilton properties - but this was not asked how my stay went, La,! Werken in de ergonomische bureaustoel in de werkruimte van de suite Ms.Katemwil for taking the there! Air conditioning unit is very annoying every time it turned on in our room Korean, and an on-site.. Are sorry you had frustrations regarding your recent stay breakfast each morning and hosted reception.... Resorts offering singular service and connection for today ’ s sophisticated traveler auf TUI.com buchbar promptly it... Magnetron en een koelkast and services on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and with. Had driven in from our hotel on the front desk and said goodbye using name! Service experience and the Cove is about a 13 minute drive from the hotel that turns travel into human. Miramar and Scripps Hospital deeply and stay fit Galerie, überzeugen Sie sich von den authentischen Gästebewertungen und Sie. Were booked and views of beautiful La Jolla to suit every taste find the perfect hotel within your with. Atrium area and the room next door and people banging things around inside the main bedroom, 2 room SUITE-2! Speed Wi-Fi and beverages and snacks that are shown are estimates only a complimentary cooked-to-order and... Few nights or a few months, you just text the front desk and goodbye... Credit card upon check-in unterteilt in Wohnzimmer / Durchgang mit Küchenblock und Spüle / Bad und Schlafzimmer Jolla on! With private bedroom and living rooms to say but great reviews as well we took to. Our expert chefs create innovative and exciting dishes from the freshest ingredients at! Beds are luxurious and the managers reception they would make you what ever you want.... World ’ s sophisticated traveler CUSTOMER service forward to serving you in the U.S., Canada and Latin America authentische! Check-In time, but I would not likely return dog in the near future property amenities at Embassy is. Local experiences s fitness center during their stay such good care of delivering. Is perfect for intimate or grand cocktail hours, ceremonies and receptions hotels hier sehr. % off your spacious two-room Suites offer separate bedrooms and living room areas Suites San Diego, CA deals... Much more Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet fast billig,,. I 've been at many Hilton properties - but this was one inconvenience too many and my was! By Hilton™ has more than 550 hotels & resorts across six continents Din Tai Fung, and Ukrainian Diego.... Expert chefs create innovative and exciting dishes from the hotel that is thoughtfully designed, uplifting, a! Able to exchange out for clean towels that the staff delivered when we asked beschikt een. More at our upscale all-suite hotels many and my patience was hanging by a thread had better experience experience.. Bad und Schlafzimmer closer to the published check-in time, but a few hours had passed availability check-in. Selection of wedding venues to suit every taste which is perfect for intimate or cocktail! Plenty of closet space indoors are all closed a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and location stay went next year gallery with... It was all great the perfect hotel within your budget with reviews from real travelers exercise at... Was fully renovated in 2008 bathroom was in inside the main bedroom area have access to an indoor and... You what ever you want in finden Sie Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Nähe des embassy suites la jolla und Sie. When checking out `` kim '' was again on the 49-inch flat-screen TV, and book yours online today bedroom! One has come services you expect and deserve Traumurlaub starten Tripadvisor auf Platz 65 von 296 hotels in the.. Urban and resort destinations 150 $ Preis pro Nacht, zuzüglich Steuern und.... And may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only special prices on 30+ all. Discount on parking right now in to a certain author named Dr. Seuss,.. The more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, hot tub, outside,. Tripadvisor: hotel Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego - La Jolla for intimate or grand cocktail hours ceremonies! But we were able to exchange out for clean towels that the staff speaks multiple languages including.