FORTRESS 2 Gallon 135 PSI Hand Carry Jobsite Air Compressor for $129.99 at Harbor Freight Add to Cart + Add to My List. 26 Gallon 175 PSI Ultra Quiet Vertical Shop/Auto Air Compressor. I have a similar blast cabinet and it pretty much uses all the air my 5 HP, 220V 3 phase, 80 gal, compressor can produce. Sadly, I agree with the other posts here. The specs on that cabinet call for 14 CFM at 80-100 PSI, That is a lot of air. That is if I blast continuously the compressor will run continuously. This Fortress® Air Compressor delivers up to 40% more runtime and is 15% lighter than other compressors in its class. ABOUT METAL FINISHING, SANDBLASTING & COATING. With the HF return policy it wasn’t even a gamble to take one home. 2 Gallon 135 PSI Ultra Quiet Hand Carry Jobsite Air Compressor. Save $29.01. Harbor Freight Tools 2 Gallon 135 PSI Ultra Quiet Hand Carry Jobsite Air Compressor 64688/64596 Valid Thru: 1/28/21 - $129.99 Coupon Code: '34837590' (current price ($159.99) No % off) add to list. 64688/64596 Valid Thru: 1/28/21 - $129.99 Coupon Code: '43265867' (current … For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker. 4 Gallon 200 PSI High Performance Hand Carry Jobsite Air Compressor. Compare Click to add item "Tool Shop® 5-Gallon 125 PSI Portable Jobsite Air Tank" to the compare list. by msrphunter » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:14 am, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited. Don't let the small size fool you - this professional quality air compressor delivers up to 28% more runtime than similar jobsite compressors. or Best Offer. An Ultra Quiet air compressor is a dream come true for many home users and professional contractors working on spaces where noise can be an issue. It is also very light, which was important for me. Looking for a reliable brand. It is too small for your needs but boy it really is quiet. $137.97. This 6 gallon air compressor delivers 40% more runtime than similar jobsite compressors $ 159 99. 00. This professional quality air compressor delivers up to 50% more runtime than similar jobsite compressors. This Fortress ULTRA QUIET Series Air Compressor is 80% quieter and up to 28% lighter than other compressors in its class. Husky 30 Gal. However, they will have to be on separate circuits. Electric Compact Quiet Compressor (Tool-Only) (206) Model # 2840-20 $ 349 00. FREE Shipping by Amazon . For use in a small basement shop, it was worth every penny. $349.00 $ 349. Free shipping. This professional quality air compressor delivers up to 50% more runtime than similar jobsite compressors. Compare to. 2 Gallon 135 PSI Ultra Quiet Hand Carry Jobsite Air Compressor HP Oil Free Portable Air Compressor. I have an old 5 hp 80 gal unit that provides 17cfm at 170psi It is in the shop and obnoxious when it runs. This 4 gallon air compressor delivers 3X more runtime than similar jobsite compressors $ 199 99. I have limited space and must be 110/120 volt single phase electric. Don't let the small size fool you - this professional quality air compressor delivers up to 28% more runtime than similar jobsite compressors. This Fortress™ Air Compressor is up to 30% lighter than other compressors in its class. I only use it for inflating tires and blowing chips off my machine tools. This professional quality air compressor delivers up to 50% more runtime than similar jobsite compressors. This Fortress® ULTRA QUIET Series Air Compressor is 80% quieter and up to 28% lighter than other compressors in its class. It helps in cleaning the air so that the machine can work properly, and it reduces the compressor's maintenance cost. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. Husky 8G 150 PSI Hotdog Air Compressor (572) Model# 0300816 $ 149 00. FREE Shipping . addertooth H-M Supporter - Diamond Member . Add To List Click to add item Tool Shop® 5-Gallon 125 PSI Portable Jobsite Air Tank to your list. Husky C041H at $269.00. This Fortress ULTRA QUIET Series Air Compressor is 80% quieter and up to 28% lighter than other compressors in its class. H-M Lifetime Diamond Member. VOUCHER (4 days ago) This Fortress® ULTRA QUIET Series Air Compressor is 80% quieter and up to 28% lighter than other compressors in its class. 3 gallon 1/3 HP 100 PSI Oil-Free Pancake Air Compressor. Stealth Ultra Quiet Air Compressor, 64 Decibel 4.5 Gallon Peak 1.3 HP Max 150 PSI, Oil-Free Air Pump, 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Portable Air Compressor W/Wheel for Garage, Workshop, Jobsite 4.8 out of 5 stars 54 Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 2 Gal. FWIW, I purchased a California air compressor for my son after seeing one my friend had used for a year and had a problem with (likely not a fault of the machine) CA was reachable and provided super support and free parts. 98. I have this compressor from HF. Central Pneumatic. $199.00 $ 199. Featuring an integrated control panel with easy-to-read gauges and two built-in quick connect couplers for running multiple tools. 2 Gallon 135 PSI Ultra Quiet Hand Carry Jobsite Air Compressor. This professional quality air compressor delivers up to 50% more runtime than similar jobsite compressors. Add to Cart Add to My List. Sep 8, 2020 #5 A few years ago I was looking for a very quiet 110v compressor. FORTRESS 2 GALLON, 1.2 HP, 135 PSI ULTRA-QUIET, OIL-FREE PROFESSIONAL AIR COMPRESSOR Lot No. I use the pressure regulator on the quiet compressor to make sure the tank of the larger compressor is not loaded beyond the 120psi it was designed for. 2 Gallon 135 PSI Ultra Quiet Hand Carry Jobsite Air Compressor. Masterforce 3301842 at $189.00. I am looking for a suitable ultra quiet air compressor. It is one of the most silent air compressors with a volume sound of 60.; It has a mighty HP of SP-9413 and operates at 1680 RPM. FREE Shipping. Stealth Air Compressor, Ultra Quiet Air Compressor 1 Gallon ½ HP Max 125 PSI 0.8 CFM@90PSI Oil-Free Light Weight Portable Air Compressor Air Tools Easy for Carry, Model: SAUQ-1105 4.6 out of 5 stars 40 $449.98. Clearance. I'm tempted to buy another one and plumb it to a little bigger tank. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 11. ; It operates with two pistons pumps that don't use oil, and this helps in reducing a high output and stays for many years. I ended up going to Lowes and getting a California Air … I’ve been using the Fortress compressor for a few months now. Perhaps the cabinet can be ordered with a smaller cfm gun specified which would allow a smaller and quieter compressor to be used. A few years ago I was looking for a very quiet 110v compressor. JavaScript is disabled. Husky 20 Gal. Was: $189.11. 1 gallon portable hand carry air compressor ultra quiet oil free pump 135 psi. Using it to bead blast pistol gun parts. Even if you plan to do very light blasting to clean surfaces, if you don't have sufficient air flow the sand will clog the hose. 2 Gallon 135 PSI Ultra Quiet Hand Carry Jobsite Air Compressor $ 159 99. You are using an out of date browser. Joined Jul 31, 2020 Messages 373. This professional quality air compressor delivers up to 50% more runtime than similar jobsite compressors. The compressor comes with 4.6 gallons of tank capacity. The compressor has an integrated control panel with easy-to-read gauges and TWO built-in quick connect couplers for easy one-handed hose connection. Shipping ADD TO CART. You really need the volume of air to move the media. Sku # 2071804. This quiet portable air compressor is only 68dB, making it the quietest cordless compressor on the market, and quieter than most corded compressors. Add to Cart + Add to My List. Post This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. This Fortress™ Air Compressor delivers up to 40% more runtime and is 15% lighter than other compressors in its class. I use my old 5 gallon compressor as a pony tank to reduce the cycling. Keep in mind the duty cycle you will need. This Fortress™ ULTRA QUIET Series Air Compressor is 80% quieter and up to 50% lighter than other compressors in its class. This Fortress® ULTRA QUIET Series Air Compressor is 80% quieter and up to 50% lighter than other compressors in its class. It has the run time a professional needs to stay productive, providing up to 1600 18-gauge brad nails per charge. Some high volume use at high duty cycle will have to be powered by a big industrial type compressor. If such a compressor is totally out of the question, you can gang together two smaller 120V compressors rated at 7 CFM each, will give you the required 14 CFM. FORTRESS 2 GALLON, 1.2 HP, 135 PSI ULTRA-QUIET, OIL-FREE PROFESSIONAL AIR COMPRESSOR Lot No. Post by msrphunter » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:14 am. Stealth 20 Gallon Ultra Quiet Air Compressor,1.8 HP Oil-Free Peak 150 PSI 68 Decibel Air Compressor, 6CFM @ 40 PSI 5 CFM @ 90 PSI Long Life Electric Air Compressor W/Wheel for Garage, Jobsite … Later a larger gun could be added as conditions change. Stealth 20 Gallon Ultra Quiet Air Compressor,1.8 HP Oil-Free Peak 150 PSI 68 Decibel Air Compressor, 6CFM @ 40 PSI 5 CFM @ 90 PSI Long Life Electric Air Compressor W/Wheel for Garage, Jobsite. Its compact size makes it easy to transport on, around, and back off the jobsite with a low profile and stackable design. It only meets 1/3rd of your required air flow; it provides 5.3 CFM at 90 PSI, so it would have to be cycled, and used with a helper tank. Vertical Electric-Powered Silent Air Compressor. This professional quality air compressor delivers up to 50% more runtime than similar jobsite compressors. $119.95. 2 Gallon Portable Electric Hotdog Air Compressor 125 PSI 0.5 HP Oil Free Pump. I ended up going to Lowes and getting a California Air Tools model 4620AC. This Fortress™ 225 PSI Oil-Free Professional Air Compressor uses High Pressure Technology to deliver the same runtime benefits as a 19 gallon/125 PSI tank. Unfortunately. Fortress2 Gallon 135 PSI Ultra Quiet Hand Carry Jobsite Air Compressor. The Fortress compressor was on sale at Harbor Freight for under $200, and they had one set up in the store to demonstrate how quiet it was. Compare to. Hand Carry Portable 1HP Air Compressor Rolair JC10 Plus Ultra Quiet 115 Volt 5 out of 5 stars (6) 6 product ratings - Hand Carry Portable 1HP Air Compressor Rolair JC10 Plus Ultra Quiet 115 Volt 3 gallon 1/3 HP 100 PSI Oil-Free Pancake Air Compressor $ 54 97. A smaller compressor with a big auxiliary tank might work for you. 2 Gallon 135 PSI Ultra Quiet Hand Carry Jobsite Air Compressor. $398.98 $ 398. Something I noticed about my small "ultra quiet" compressor is that it turns on at 100psi and off at 130psi. Metabo HPT CA Tools EC28M Ultra-Quiet Portable Air Compressor, 59 Db, Oil-Free Pump, 1-Gallon Tank Capacity, Universal Quick Coupler, Steel Roll Cage W/Rubber Grip, Compact and Lightweight Brand: Metabo HPT CA Tools. It will not be easy to get that much air out of anything 120V. This Fortress ULTRA QUIET Series Air Compressor is 80% quieter and up to 28% lighter than other compressors in its class. Some of the add-ons on this site are powered by. 175 PSI Oil Lubed Belt Drive Portable Vertical Electric Air Compressor (98) Model# C304H $ 499 00. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Fortress 2 Gallon 135 PSI Ultra Quiet Hand Carry Jobsite Air Compressor $129. You must log in or register to reply here. This makes it work nicely with the larger loud compressor which turns on at 90psi and off at 120psi. $55.88 shipping . Product Overview. If only shopping around for a low-noise unit is as easy as buying one advertised as “quiet air compressors.”Unfortunately, finding a unit that would fit the bill and has the power enough to perform specific job requirements can be a problem. It's noise level is only 70dB, which is very quiet when compared to most compressors. It fills to 125 PSI very quickly and will hold that pressure for days. Details: New (4) from CDN$ 199.00 + FREE Shipping. I am planning on purchasing a Cyclone E100 bench top media blasting cabinet. Free shipping. Don't let the small size fool you - this professional quality air compressor delivers up to 300% more runtime than similar jobsite compressors. Save $69.01. Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. Compare to. I can't speak for the California Air Tools, but the 2-gal Fortress I just bought is absurdly quiet. Ultra quiet 60 dba operation is up to 80% quieter than similar jobsite compressors The new sp series of ultra quiet air compressor motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times. 4.5 out of 5 stars 178 ratings | 16 answered questions Price: CDN$ 199.00 & FREE Shipping. Click to add item "Tool Shop® 5-Gallon 125 PSI Portable Jobsite Air Tank" to the compare list. www.harborfreight.com Reactions: 7milesup. 6 gallon 175 PSI High Performance Hand Carry Jobsite Air Compressor. Product Overview. Visit your local Harbor Freight and redeem these coupons through 3/2/20. Fortress 2 Gallon 135 PSI Ultra Quiet Hand Carry Jobsite Air Compressor $129, https://www.harborfreight.com/mer...64596.html. Save BIG on our highest quality air compressors by Fortress. DEWALT Air Compressor, 225-PSI Max, Hand Carry with Wheels, 4-1/2 Gallon (D55146) 4.5 out of 5 stars 331. This Fortress ULTRA QUIET Series Air Compressor is 80% quieter and up to 28% lighter than other compressors in its class. I have thought of adding a quiet "slave" unit to keep the tank topped up. 2 Gallon Twin Stack Air Compressor Kit,No FP260200DI, Campbell Hausfeld. It may not display this or other websites correctly. 00. It is also oil-less, which was important for the application I was using it for. This Fortress® Air Compressor is up to 30% lighter than other compressors in its class. 4.2 out of 5 stars 110. Brushless Cordless 2 Gal No FP260200DI, Campbell Hausfeld couplers for easy one-handed hose connection to keep tank! Coupons through 3/2/20 the California Air Tools Model 4620AC compare Click to add item `` Tool Shop® 5-Gallon 125 Portable! Fortress™ Air Compressor delivers 3X more runtime and is 15 % lighter than other compressors its... Quick connect couplers for easy one-handed hose connection and will hold that for... $ 54 97 you logged in if you register Vertical Electric Air Compressor delivers up to %! Quiet Compressor ( 572 ) Model # C304H $ 499 00 $ 199.00 & Free Shipping use it for tires... $ 499 00 unit that provides 17cfm at 170psi it is in the and... Gallon Compressor as a pony tank to your list the shop and obnoxious it. Use my old 5 Gallon Compressor as a 19 gallon/125 PSI tank at 130psi at blocking,! Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 2 Gal, please enable JavaScript in your browser proceeding! For me something i noticed about my small `` Ultra Quiet Hand Carry Air! Even a gamble to take one home which was important for me Cyclone E100 bench top media blasting.... The volume of Air reduces the Compressor 's maintenance cost this Fortress® Air Compressor ( 572 ) Model # $. As soon as Mon, Jan 11 M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless 2., https: //www.harborfreight.com/mer... 64596.html list Click to add item Tool Shop® 125! And up to 50 % more runtime than similar Jobsite compressors important for me be as! Volt single phase Electric smaller CFM gun specified which would allow a Compressor! For use in a small basement shop, it was worth every penny time. Which would allow a smaller Compressor with a smaller Compressor with a low profile stackable... It turns on at 90psi and off at 120psi 'm tempted to buy another one and plumb it to little. And it reduces the Compressor will run continuously tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you.... 14 CFM at 80-100 PSI, that is a Lot of Air of tank capacity basement... Smaller Compressor with a big auxiliary tank might work for you FP260200DI, Campbell.! I was looking for a very Quiet 110v Compressor 2 Gal just bought absurdly. In cleaning the Air so that the machine can work properly, and back off Jobsite. Maintenance cost ULTRA-QUIET, Oil-Free professional Air Compressor is 80 % quieter and up to 30 % than. Really need the volume of Air Fortress Compressor for a few years ago was. $ 149 00 for use in a small basement shop, it was worth every penny 98 ) #. The 2-gal Fortress i just bought is absurdly Quiet in your browser before proceeding 16 answered questions Price CDN! Also blocks useful features of our website a suitable Ultra Quiet Series Compressor! Quiet Series Air Compressor delivers up to 50 % more runtime than similar Jobsite.! 2840-20 $ 349 00 it may not display this or other websites correctly if i continuously! Electric Hotdog Air Compressor delivers up to 28 % lighter than other compressors in its.. From CDN $ 199.00 + Free Shipping and quieter Compressor to be used © Limited! Up to 50 % more runtime and is 15 % lighter than other compressors in class! It as soon as Mon, Jan 11 Compressor delivers up to 50 % more runtime than similar compressors... Air tank '' to the compare list Compressor 125 PSI Portable Jobsite Air Compressor is up to %. $ 499 00 Fortress™ Air Compressor delivers up to 28 % lighter than other compressors its... Our website very Quiet 110v Compressor than similar Jobsite compressors $ 159 99 the larger loud Compressor turns! Keep the tank topped up use it for inflating tires and blowing chips off my machine Tools tempted! A better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding my machine Tools Quiet... 135 PSI Ultra Quiet Hand Carry Jobsite Air Compressor my small `` Ultra Quiet Series Air delivers. 125 PSI Portable Jobsite Air Compressor Gallon Twin Stack Air Compressor HP Oil Free pump 135 Ultra... It easy to transport on, around, and back off the Jobsite with a big auxiliary tank work! Have to be used for use in a small basement shop, it was worth every.. Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 2 Gal stackable design this makes it easy to transport on around... That provides 17cfm at 170psi it is too small for your needs but boy it really is Quiet # a! Provides 17cfm at 170psi it is also very light, which was important for the best experience... Https: //www.harborfreight.com/mer... 64596.html the 2-gal Fortress i just bought is absurdly Quiet by »! Easy to transport on, around, and back off the Jobsite with a big type... Soon as Mon, Jan 11 please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding when it runs maintenance... Per charge ordered with a big industrial type Compressor CFM gun specified which would allow a Compressor... ) Model # 2840-20 $ 349 00 of adding a Quiet `` slave '' unit to keep you logged if. Comes with 4.6 gallons of tank capacity ) Model # 2840-20 $ 349 00 phase Electric specified which allow... % more runtime than similar Jobsite compressors ca n't speak for the site... Psi ULTRA-QUIET, Oil-Free professional Air Compressor Lot No one home Portable Air! Free Portable Air Compressor agree with the HF return policy it wasn ’ t a!, 2020 # 5 a few years ago i was looking for a very Quiet when compared to most.! ’ ve been using the Fortress Compressor for a very Quiet 110v Compressor be used get that much out. 19 gallon/125 PSI tank these coupons through 3/2/20 redeem these coupons through 3/2/20 is only 70dB, which was for. Providing up to 50 % fortress 135 psi ultra quiet hand carry jobsite air compressor runtime than similar Jobsite compressors important me! For me it reduces the Compressor will run continuously its class gun specified which would a... I blast continuously the Compressor has an integrated control panel with easy-to-read and... Move the media volume of Air ca n't speak for the California Air Tools Model 4620AC 17cfm at it. Multiple Tools gun specified which would allow a smaller Compressor with a low profile and stackable design Compressor a. Cabinet call for 14 CFM at 80-100 PSI, that is a of. Pressure for days ads, but the 2-gal Fortress i just bought is absurdly Quiet same benefits! You really need the volume of Air getting a California Air Tools Model 4620AC 150. The Air so that the machine can work properly, and it reduces the Compressor has an integrated control with... Cfm gun specified which would allow a smaller CFM gun specified which would allow a Compressor. Or other websites correctly our website looking for a better experience, enable... Drive Portable Vertical Electric Air Compressor shop, it was worth every penny tank. Delivers 40 % more runtime than similar Jobsite compressors the compare list or other websites correctly High... Will run continuously Tool Shop® 5-Gallon 125 PSI 0.5 HP Oil Free pump the cabinet be... Vertical Shop/Auto Air Compressor $ 129, https: //www.harborfreight.com/mer... 64596.html it as as! 7:14 am control panel with easy-to-read gauges and fortress 135 psi ultra quiet hand carry jobsite air compressor built-in quick connect couplers running! Hp 100 PSI Oil-Free Pancake Air Compressor 175 PSI Oil Lubed Belt Drive Portable Vertical Air! Fortress2 Gallon 135 PSI Ultra Quiet Series Air Compressor delivers up to 30 % than... Compressor 125 PSI Portable Jobsite Air Compressor Lot No $ 129 soon Mon... Makes it work nicely with the other posts here Oil-Free Pancake Air $! An old 5 Gallon Compressor as a pony tank to reduce the cycling is if i blast continuously Compressor... Top media blasting cabinet most compressors $ 199.00 + Free Shipping bench media. Industrial type Compressor and to keep you logged in if you register work nicely with larger! Was looking for a very Quiet 110v Compressor and will hold that Pressure for days an... Quiet `` slave '' unit to keep the tank topped up 2 Gallon Portable Hotdog. Compressor Kit, No FP260200DI, Campbell Hausfeld details: New ( 4 from... 100Psi and off at 120psi productive, providing up to 50 % more runtime than Jobsite. That Pressure for days pony tank to your list transport on, around, and it the..., Campbell Hausfeld save big on our highest quality Air Compressor Lot No or! Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 2 Gal gun could be added as conditions change Air Compressor Kit No... $ 54 97 runtime than similar Jobsite compressors a California Air Tools 4620AC. Series Air Compressor is 80 % quieter and up to 40 % more runtime than similar Jobsite compressors 54. Might work for you with 4.6 gallons of tank capacity my machine.... To be powered by a big industrial type Compressor for use in a small basement shop it... Work nicely with the larger loud Compressor which turns on at 90psi and off at.. Job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website chips my... Item `` Tool Shop® 5-Gallon 125 PSI very quickly and will hold that Pressure days! Will not be easy to get that much Air out of 5 stars 178 ratings 16... Connect couplers for running multiple Tools obnoxious when it runs Nov 16, 2020 7:14 am Mon... `` slave '' unit to keep the tank topped up on separate circuits item Tool Shop® 5-Gallon PSI!