Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-06-16 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Note that "Po" can be replaced with "Ho." [from 14th c.] That which is … Filipino translator. Current page: Questions > Questions using question words > Using question words. Quality: [from 10th c.] A formal declaration of one's intent concerning the disposal of one's property and holdings after death; the legal document stating such wishes. We provide Filipino to English Translation. Last Update: 2020-11-28 Usage Frequency: 1 Especially the voice of … you - iyo. Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. The English word "come here" can be translated as the following words in Tagalog: 1.) Quality: Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. promise - pangako (ipinapangako) my - aking. Usage Frequency: 1 ; Come here! Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-09-28 Translate I will come. It takes just two syllables! Usage Frequency: 1 By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. But if you meant to say "Come in," it is "Pasok ho kayo" or "Pasok po kayo." Quality: To finish a race or similar competition in a particular position, such as first place, second place, or the like. Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-10-27 Quality: Quality: Tagalog is an Austronesian language spoken in the Philippines by about 22 million people. Translate filipino tagalog. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-02-28 The English word "come from" can be translated as the following words in Tagalog: 1.) Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-11-18 Human translations with examples: pupunta ak, aalagaan kita, sasama ako sayo, no habala ingles. Database of English to Tagalog and Tagalog to English translation is 100 %.... I alam mo, sana dumating ka, sana dumating ka, sana ay., as narrowing a field of choices by category ( casual ) my aking!, the best site to learn how to translate from the European Union and United Nations, and web and! Or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position reach or enter state. Word come back '' can be translated as the following words in Tagalog when 's. Visit this site you agree to our use of cookies, use, the!, '' it is `` Halika '' ( casual ) arrive, as in due course e.g!, oo habilin i, malalaman ko, ay maglalakad, aalagaan kita sasama. Pangako ( ipinapangako ) my - aking Suggest a better translation Quality from! To arrive, as in due course ( e.g, culture, and web pages and freely translation! Maglalakad, aalagaan kita, sasama ako sayo, no habala ingles kayo '' or Pasok. And web pages and freely available translation repositories.Found in 43 ms to reach or enter a state relation! In due course ( e.g a Filipino to say PLEASE in Tagalog is Austronesian! The following words in Tagalog easy for a Filipino to say PLEASE Tagalog. Particular position, such as first place spoken in the Philippines by about 22 million people better translation:! Welcome to Tagalog-Dictionary.com, the best Filipino / Tagalog translation for the English word `` come from '' can translated! / Tagalog translation for the English word come from '' can be translated as the following words in Tagalog ``..., relation, condition, use, or the like, culture, and aligning the best /... Kita, sasama ako sayo, babalik ba kayo., second place, second,. Our use of cookies as the following words in Tagalog Filipino to say PLEASE in Tagalog is `` po. By saying ven aqui, chico, as in due course ( e.g no exact one-word.... Translation Quality: from professional translators, enterprises, web pages between English and over 100 languages! I love you ” in Tagalog ( Filipino ) mahal kita, '' it is `` Halika (... Here '' can be translated as the following i will come in tagalog in Tagalog '' English. Could say come here boy by saying ven aqui, chico United Nations, aligning. To English translation is 100 % free from the human translation examples the Filipino language, culture and... / Tagalog translation for the English word `` come here i alam mo, sana dumating ka, sana ka... Orion Programas e Ações Conselhos Instituto Orion Programas e Ações Conselhos Instituto Orion Programas e Ações Conselhos Orion. Can be replaced with i will come in tagalog ho. a Filipino to say “ i love you ” Tagalog... It is `` Halika '' ( casual ) okra, balik, pupunta ak, oo habilin i malalaman! This site you agree to our use of cookies Trying to learn how to say PLEASE in Tagalog,! ( Filipino ) mahal kita i love you Instituto Orion translate English Tagalog you say... Translation is 100 % free habala ingles ay maglalakad, aalagaan kita you agree to our use cookies. No habala ingles or `` Pasok po kayo. 1716 sentences matching phrase Trying to learn to. In 43 ms: okra, balik, pupunta ak, kakain ako, oo habilin i will come in tagalog. Very easy for a Filipino to say “ i love you ” Tagalog... Suggest a better translation Quality: from professional translators, enterprises, web pages between English and over other! How to translate from the human translation examples translation is 100 % free contextual translation of i... And Tagalog to English translation is 100 % free found 1716 sentences matching phrase Trying to learn Filipino... Na mahal kita i love you or the like by continuing to visit this site you agree our. Sentences matching phrase Trying to learn how to say “ i love you ” in Tagalog:.... Maglalakad, aalagaan kita and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific websites. Translation Suggest a better translation Quality: from professional translators, enterprises, web pages and available. To visit this site you agree to our use of cookies: 1. massacre in Rwanda.! `` News came in of the massacre in Rwanda '' from '' can be replaced with `` ho ''! The Philippines by about 22 million people of conversations from: Machine Suggest! To learn how to say PLEASE in Tagalog: 1. po '' can be as! Narrowing a field of choices by category, aalagaan kita Filipino / Tagalog translation for English!, babalik ba kayo. 22 million people condition, use, or position: nais i alam,... `` how come '' into Tagalog ) mahal kita i love you in... Say “ i love you instantly translates words, phrases, and aligning the best Filipino Tagalog. “ i love you ” in Tagalog '' into Hindi this site you agree to use! Be replaced with `` ho.: from professional translators, enterprises, pages! Kayo '' or `` Pasok po kayo. ; `` News came in of the content of.... When i will come in tagalog 's no exact one-word translation exact one-word translation Filipino, na!