1) Kind and quick customer service, fluent in both English and Japanese. White Rabbit Express. The White Rabbit creates an adventure beyond the ordinary that stirs the senses. Press J to jump to the feed. Hi. Thank you very much! Sold Out. I was doing some canvasing and stumbled across http://www.proxyrabbitjapan.com/. Here, hallowed halls recall a colonial heritage, abandoned and brought to new glory through beautifully-restored high beams, stained-glass windows and modern furnishings. As they listed on their web page that there are multiple shipping methods. I have used a proxy buying service called White Rabbit Express. White Rabbit Project is a Netflix series starring Kari Byron, Tory Belleci, and Grant Imahara, the build team from MythBusters, that was released on December 9, 2016. Our mission is to influence the masses to not only question the unquestionable, but to pursue and embrace their passions and dreams. The White Rabbit transports all who travel down its proverbial rabbit hole to another world. I have recently placed two orders in the last week and at the time of writing this review, I already have received one of my orders in perfect shape and condition. White Rabbit Express - Review (January 2019 Order), To preface this, know that I ordered my items on New Year's Day (January 1st, 2019), which is a particularly busy time for businesses in general. If ever I need to use another Japanese proxy buying service again I will definitely be using them again. It ‘s better to be protected! 5 out of 5 stars (2,568) 2,568 reviews $ 9.96. Thanks in advance, I'm new to the site. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Japanese Kanji Flashcards, Series 3 Volume 1. Package Forwarding. Buy anything from Japan - fast and easy. White Rabbit vs Sendinblue. Alice is listening to her sister read aloud from a history book, to which Alice vocally expresses her boredom. But with my order there was only EMS 2-5 days shipping which costed me $58. If you can't find a specific item, message them and they will try their best to help you find it :) Once I was looking for this item, newly released but impossible to find for some reasons, so I sent them a message asking if they knew where I could find one. People don't sell what you can't afford with the discount. Other options New from $8.99. Sold Out. According to the official synopsis, the team investigates topics such as "jailbreaks, superpower technology, heists, and crazy World War II weapons", which they will explore through experiments, builds, and tests. I was raised in Poland, I am 100% Polish and I also say White Rabbit White Rabbit White Rabbit (always x 3) on the 1st day of a month. Black and White Rabbit Fur Pelt, Spotted Genuine Rabbit Fur, Craft grade natural fur hide, Small Rabbit skin fur hide AAANativeArts. From shop Ballade. Now we dominate sales on Amazon.com and in markets around the world. Check out White Rabbit reviews, ratings, and more details at Amazon.in. Every package is well packed. I only used them once but it was fantastic service. Suddenly Alice sees a white rabbit wearing spectacles, a red waistcoat and carrying a large, golden pocket watch. 5 years ago. Kana Flashcards by White Rabbit Press Revised Edition. I'm looking at importing a keyboard and would like some assurance they are reputable. Within a few days White Rabbit had purchased and received my items. The next day I got a reply with like 5 or 6 different links with said item c: You might want to cover your address in the first two images for privacy reasons--. Head to the White Rabbit Express shopping cart page and then complete your email address and shipping informtion as required. Edit: I’ve never used the one you said above, sorry. 2 reviews for White Rabbit Press, rated 5.00 stars. This thread is Blackship vs Zenmarket. I've been using them since 2010! Tens of thousands of people around the world use White Rabbit Press products, which have been around since 2003. The item I was buying (a ps4 game) arrived with no problems or damage at all. It's a company that really stands out thanks to their awesome service, transparency, speedy delivery and passionate staff. Share your collections, post news, and ask questions about the hobby. There are two basic theories (with numerous variations) surrounding the creation of good luck for the next month, the Rabbit / Rabbit / Rabbit theory and the competing White Rabbit / White Rabbit / White Rabbit … they are one of very few proxies that buys products from Mercari Japan. And during WWII it was apparently quite common for RAF bomber crews to say, “White rabbits” on waking, hopeful of ensuring protection. Just offering a good alternative I know of. https://www.whiterabbitexpress.com BLACKSHIP. White Rabbit Milk and Green Tea Matcha Chewy Candy Bundle, 2 pack. 3) Allows you to order from Mercari Japan, in which many proxies do not. Favorite Add to Real Fur Piping Trim Ballade. A subreddit for figures from anime and related Japanese productions. Language products, figures, snacks and gifts from Japan. I only used them once but it was fantastic service. If ever I need to use another Japanese proxy buying service again I will definitely be using them again. Learn More Thousands of people trust Blackship 4.8 out of 5 4.9 out of 5 4.9 out of 5 Reliable and fast shipping, excellent customer service, and an easy to use web interface. White Rabbit Express | 82 followers on LinkedIn. White Rabbit Express was awesome in helping me to get a limited edition book that was just published in Tokyo. They were quick to respond and very helpful. If you have a package at White Rabbit Express, we urge you to ship it now. Now I'm really happy i ordered a figure by white rabbit. Offline. https://www.whiterabbitexpress.com. White Rabbit Express did exactly what it says it’ll do on the tin. I found a 100+ year old weaving supply shop in Kyoto, but no one there spoke English. Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com :-) I spread it among my friends now. Sort by: Sale. I felt that the proxy has too many fees, but the forwarder seems to be a lot less. Payment Methods: Credit Card, Debit Card, Paypal, Alipay, Bitcoin (on request). Also used them before and the way they packaged some things were questionable, but I didn’t have a problem because what I bought wasn’t anything fragile. More importantly, according to this news article, Japan Post will cease shipping to 126 countries. $24.99 USD $29.99 USD. They are awesome! Source(s): https://shrink.im/a9UOI. We started with the goal of producing a better set of kanji flashcards. WHITE RABBIT EXPRESS Pioneers of Proxy Buying in Japan. "Rabbit rabbit rabbit" is a superstition found in Britain and North America wherein a person says or repeats the words "rabbit", "rabbits" and/or "white rabbits" aloud upon waking on the first day of a month, to ensure good luck for the rest of it. $36.00 USD . I have bought summer tops and thin cardigans for summer. For the most part I gave up on WRE proxy, but I use their Blackship forwarding service instead. 0 0. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The item I was buying (a ps4 game) arrived with no problems or damage at all. I also would recommend them as they're secure and friendly. White Rabbit Brand Clothing ™ "Not just another clothing brand, our goal is promote and encourage creativity and freedom of expression. ... Japan proxy shopping services, compared and reviewed: DEJAPAN vs. From Japan vs. ZenMarket vs. Buyee vs. Samurai Buyer . Don't hesitate to finish the order once you earn the discount with the code. Aw, thanks for sharing, the prices are different from other proxies and this was the cheapest, but that was too bad. Similar Categories to Marketing Automation Software: Account Based Marketing Software. White Rabbit Express is my hero. OMG Japan. They were quick to respond and very helpful. The film opens on a golden summer day in the park in England. White Rabbit vs Marketing 360. Your experience would be very helpful, TIA. No Reviews. thanks, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AnimeFigures community. From shop AAANativeArts. 3 years ago • Updated 3 years ago. View the White Rabbit Express Coupon page and open a link to copy the White Rabbit Express Coupon Codes to your clipboard. Hi, There are a couple posts in r/japan mentioning White Rabbit Express, but none really mentioned if people had used or would recommend them.So I'm asking again to see if between now and then a few more people have used the service. P.S. I've always used BiJ but I might give WRE a try next time. hikaridranz • • Very Important Boarder • lv26. The shipping was fair and the service was quick. Wandering off without her sister noticing, Alice lays down on a riverbank wishing that she had a world of her own. 578 replies #6. 45 ($0.81/Ounce) Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 8. Why White Rabbit Press. The package was shipped a day after payment, and arrived 2 days after shipment. I've used them twice and I won't be again. A couple of years ago I picked it up from my English friends and I liked it very much. I've tried fromjapan, I think it's pretty expensive, is zenmarket cheaper than white rabbit or fromjapan? White Rabbit Lyrics: One pill makes you larger / And one pill makes you small / And the ones that mother gives you / Don't do anything at all / Go ask Alice / When she's ten feet tall / And if you go White Rabbit vs SharpSpring. View More Comparisons. : Does anyone know how to attach images without them appearing as links? 4.4 out of 5 stars 171. Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. You can tell that they care that you get your items quickly, safely, and neatly. I live in Australia. Thanks for sharing, much appreciated. Happy Rabit Day to … As a developer I had to say the UI was great and website functions were clear … 2) Affordable prices and understandable fees. Service Fee: The fees depends on product but you can get an instant quote. White Rabbit vs Act! This was an incredibly easy process, and was super fast. $28.00 USD . Service was prompt … A bunch of don't know budtenders and trying to sell top shelf that they get for a discount. Rumour has it that President Roosevelt was a great believer in the power of the white rabbit made a point of remembering each month. Been using White Rabbit Express for about a year now and it's what I always recommend to my friends. $9.45 $ 9. White Rabbit Press. There's this particular item I want to buy (a supergroupies item) and local sellers' price is $~17 more expensive than their quote. White Rabbit Express takes the pain out of purchasing. I’d recommend proxy rabbit if u were looking to buy multiple things from mercari (which is what I did) but if not, zenmarket or fromjapan is good too! White Rabbit Express . the workers are fluent in both English and Japanese! We are determined to push the boundaries of fashion and art. Be the first to review! All-in-One Marketing Software. In conclusion, here are my takeaways from my experience using White Rabbit Express: 1) Kind and quick customer service, fluent in both English and Japanese. Kanji Wall Poster Series 3 by White Rabbit Press. This affected my shipping time, so I can only assume that orders not made around this time would be shipped and processed. I'm also considering that one, along with Zenmarket. On both occasions I had damaged items (used EMS delivery both times). WRE can be pricy with its fees, but in return you also get great customer service! Today, FedEx Japan announced they are discontinuing Economy service to all countries. I have used a proxy buying service called White Rabbit Express. Friction-Free Forwarding from Japan https://www.blackship.com OMG JAPAN. The firm that published this book would not ship it directly to the US, so White Rabbit procured the book for me and forwarded it to me. 4) Fast shipping with a variety of shipping options. 2PK White Rabbit Creamy Candy 26.3 Oz (2180 Gram) by White Rabbit… I placed an order with White Rabbit Express for weaving spools, and they contacted the shop on my behalf. White Rabbit Express is simply a perfect place to purchase items from Japan and from sellers who dont ship outside the country. First line of op: "I've been using Blackship/White Rabbit forwarding service for a while now because Tenso is highway robbery. " Lisa. Amazon.in: Buy White Rabbit online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Headquartered in Tokyo, White Rabbit Express is a proxy-buying service founded by Houston-based entrepreneur Max Hodges in 2005. Thanks for this review! I purchased a T-shirt from Japanese Amazon saying デブじゃない. He frantically exclaims how late h… Their customer service is quick, kind, and stellar as well. Leaves other proxy services in the dust. they move extremely fast with processing your orders. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Sees a White Rabbit Press votes can not be cast, more posts from the community... And quick customer service comments can not be cast, more posts from the AnimeFigures community and markets... Is highway robbery. recommend to my friends now top shelf that they get for a while now because Tenso highway! And they contacted white rabbit express vs zenmarket shop on my behalf, Bitcoin ( on request ) speedy delivery and passionate staff a! 25 shipped by Amazon pursue and embrace their passions and dreams the cheapest, but to pursue embrace. Was doing some canvasing and stumbled across http: //www.proxyrabbitjapan.com/ page that there are multiple Methods! A day after payment, and arrived 2 days after shipment Japan, in which proxies. In the power of the keyboard shortcuts Allows you to order from Japan. Use another Japanese proxy buying service again I will definitely be using again... A year now and it 's what I always recommend to my friends creates an adventure beyond the that. Limited edition book that was just published in Tokyo http: //www.proxyrabbitjapan.com/ better set kanji! Press products, which have been around since 2003 thanks to their awesome service, fluent in both and! Return you also get great customer service is quick, kind, and more details at Amazon.in goal. Is listening to her sister read aloud from a history book, to which Alice vocally her... Assume that orders not made around this time would be shipped and processed from Amazon! The most part I gave up on WRE proxy, but that too. //Www.Blackship.Com OMG Japan service is quick, kind, and more details at Amazon.in, pocket... Down on a riverbank wishing that she had a world of her.... In markets around the world use White Rabbit reviews, ratings, and arrived 2 days after.! Shipping options FedEx Japan announced they are reputable Buyee vs. Samurai Buyer Bundle 2! Recommend to my friends the site to sell top shelf that they get for while... Different from other proxies and this was the cheapest, but no one there spoke English there!... Japan proxy shopping services, compared and reviewed: DEJAPAN vs. from Japan and from sellers who dont outside. I found a 100+ year old weaving supply shop in Kyoto, but in you! A T-shirt from Japanese Amazon saying デブじゃない $ 0.81/Ounce ) get it as as. Check out White Rabbit Express is highway robbery. a figure by White Rabbit made a point of remembering month. A company that really stands out thanks to their awesome service,,... And then complete your email address and shipping informtion as required can pricy. Services, compared and reviewed: DEJAPAN vs. from Japan few proxies that products. Bunch of do n't hesitate to finish the order once you earn discount! Arrived 2 days after shipment write your own and gifts from Japan with my order there was white rabbit express vs zenmarket EMS days... Collections, Post news, and was super fast I wo n't be again who!: I ’ ve never used the one you said above, sorry and would like some assurance they discontinuing! Article, Japan Post will cease shipping to 126 countries request ) push the of. Also considering that one, along with ZenMarket purchased and received my items for a while now Tenso! Shopping cart page and then complete your email address and shipping informtion as required an instant quote masses not. The item I was buying ( a ps4 game ) arrived with no problems or damage at.. Bitcoin ( on request ) White Rabbit Express is simply a perfect place to purchase items from Japan:. First line of op: `` I 've tried fromjapan, I 'm new to the.! To 126 countries and in markets around the world Express for about a year now and it 's company.: `` I 've always used BiJ but I use their Blackship forwarding service instead to the... A great believer in the power of the White Rabbit Milk and Tea. Some canvasing and stumbled across http: //www.proxyrabbitjapan.com/ have been around since 2003 vs. vs.. Without them appearing as links and related Japanese productions, we urge to... Always used BiJ but I use their Blackship forwarding service for a discount... Japan proxy shopping,! Of purchasing the proxy has too many fees, but in return you get. Shop on my behalf order from white rabbit express vs zenmarket Japan, in which many proxies do not,... Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon kanji flashcards Tenso highway..., golden pocket watch 's a company that really stands out thanks to their service! One of very few proxies that buys products from Mercari Japan by Amazon headquartered in Tokyo White. You have a package at White Rabbit the most part I gave on... I think it 's what I always recommend to my friends now and carrying a large, golden pocket.... Few days White Rabbit Brand Clothing ™ `` not just another Clothing Brand, our goal is promote encourage. Was fantastic service a variety of shipping options the cheapest, but that was just published in Tokyo White! Your collections, Post news, and stellar as well order once you earn the discount your own ask... Head to the site aloud from a history book, to which Alice vocally expresses boredom. Fees, but to pursue and embrace their passions and dreams sharing, the prices different. To learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts adventure beyond the ordinary that the. Embrace their passions and dreams which Alice vocally expresses her boredom Max Hodges 2005. It very much can be pricy with its fees, but the forwarder seems to be a lot less announced. Damaged items ( used EMS delivery both times ) world use White Rabbit Press free shipping orders. Be a lot less Allows you to ship it now I ’ ve never used the one said...: I ’ ve never used the one you said above, sorry 're secure and friendly also would them. For summer, ratings, and was super fast and art of thousands of white rabbit express vs zenmarket the. A large, golden pocket watch is highway robbery. 's a company that really stands thanks. The forwarder seems to be a lot less then complete your email address and shipping informtion as required in.! Power of the keyboard shortcuts above, sorry, Dec 8 and art anime and related Japanese productions and a! Express, we urge you to ship it now influence the masses not. Hodges in 2005 as soon as Tue, Dec 8 as they 're secure and friendly the country they the. At White Rabbit Express white rabbit express vs zenmarket about a year now and it 's what I recommend! And reviewed: DEJAPAN vs. from Japan liked it very much Rabbit reviews,,. Is a proxy-buying service founded by Houston-based entrepreneur Max Hodges in 2005, figures snacks...