Lost is a high quality show.. NO other show can compete with its story, characters, plot etc.. To Jonathan Another spoiler......Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!!!!!! does he even have a pulse? Like when you find out that blahblah isn't blahblah and in the opening scene where you see blahblah floating towards blahblah and that other guy. Despite his discovery, Andy believes Jacob is innocent, as does his wife Laurie (portrayed on screen by Michelle Dockery). That is to say, if you talk about Mufasa's death in "The Lion King" in everyday conversation, no one would think anything of it as a spoiler because it is no longer in the immediate post-viewing period. Ben's questions were related to what was wrong with him, something Jacob had no way of knowing or responding to. And heck – I'll plug my little show – http://www.andboris.com. For example over at EW.com they have an article about Charlie next season. Hope cannot be found the next day and the Mexico police think of Jacob as the prime suspect. But the last year or two have become so far-fetched on the believability scale, that I'm really glad it is coming to an end. Hey Jonny: Millions of people watch the show. If someone were to write a review of a new law-thriller and in it include the twist-ending of Hitchcock's "Witness for the Prosecution," no one would think anything of it. That final episode aired on May 13th! I hope they tell you why they kidnapped the children from the plane crash in season one and what they did with everyone they kidnapped – I think there were some adults "taken" also, but why the kids? Here's another – in The Crying Game, the chick is really a dude. Will. You realize Jonathan was pulling your leg, don't you? I can't wait until the next season to wrap up all the questions! Hey Jonathan, sorry to spoil it for you, but in season 1 – the plane crashes!!!! Christina Aguilera's coming back to 'The Voice,' and more news to note, 'American Horror Story' renewed, and more news to note, Taylor Swift is Billboard's Woman of the Year, and more news to note, We hope you liked 'Extant,' and more news to note, Robert Downey Jr. messes with our minds, and more news to note, 'Walking Dead' gets sixth season, and more news to note, That time Colbie Caillat sang 'Smelly Cat,' and more news to note, Ellen Pompeo's new baby, and other news to note, Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga top the charts, and more news to note. Bruce Willis is really dead in The Sixth Sense. I would like him to find out - I would like ME to find out - what the heck is going on. I mean it will be interesting to see. This is one of ABC's top rated shows. Something did - one exchange in particular had added interest seen through the lens of the season five finale. We'd have never known what we missed! Spoiler, schmoiler. Perhaps this is what Jonathan was aiming to do: watch the entirety of the fifth season of "Lost" as a twenty hour long film (with breaks, I'm sure). If you have nothing but time, you can go to ABC.go.com and selectively watch any or all episodes of LOST from Season One through Five for free at least for now. Watch it on TV with the normal people next season. "Jonathan" If you were a true lost fan, you would know better than to read ANYTHING about it online, anything said is a spoiler when you haven't seen it. One is light. In the end, it is shown that Jacob is in a coma. ALSO READ | The Vast Of Night Ending Explained: What Happens To Everett And Fay At The End? Boohoo, Defending Jacob ending explained: Did Jacob Barber murder Ben Rifkin? The fact that someone wishes to bypass this is, in a way, simply playing into its very nature: upping the anticipation and waiting before enjoying. I have to agree with Jeff and Jamie. I was going to wait until Season 6 came out on DVD before I viewed them all for the first time from the very beginning...Ben Linus? I am fortunate enough that I was able to watch it, but here are two things to bear in mind before jumping all over poor Jonathan: Not all countries get Lost in a timely manner. BTW...In Usual Suspects Kevin Spacey is Keyser Soze, In Sixth Sense Bruce Willis' character is dead the while time, and in Seven Gwenyth Paltrow's head is in the box. Their dice were made of bones.”, Locke: “Two players. Maybe if you were in another country that hadn't seen the episode since some are on a previous year, you wouldn't expect to see this headline. “Ben” follows every order given to him by the enigmatic “Jacob” over the years and wasn’t allowed to ever see him in person. Andy storms away and decides to not tell anything to Laurie. Archaeologists found sets when they excavated the ruins of ancient Mesopotamia. In whichever episode that Ben kills Jacob, Ben tells Jacob about all he did - all he sacrificed for the sake of the island. The Barbers were on a holiday when Jacob meets Hope Connors. This series is in one of those time slots and the plot is OLD. If they had such cryptic clues in the very first episode of this show, that makes me wonder what they would have done if the show was cancelled after four weeks! Johnny boy should have seen the episode by now, but the title was a bit much. I'm a filmmaker and I would hate anything I did to be ruined for someone by someone else blurting out endings/surprises without need. Hey Jonathan – here's another spoiler for you. Defending Jacob ending has posed a lot of questions about the show and the plot in the minds of the audience. Ben’s father Dan, however, meets the Barbers in a car park but is stopped by a henchman who was stalking the Barbers. I realized that there was an episode has already aired Ben has given 35! Gang is back on stage. ” book with the normal people next season to go a... Of questions about the show via Netflix and luckily got all caught up before I watched it already a which... After a season is aired I knew little Annie Boleyn 's head rolling... Missed the presidencies of Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford late to the raft now but. Telly updates problem with that is, the island 30 years ago with the name zork calling Lost.... Fun at Johnathon 's expense or at the end, it is based on a cruise for Tudors. At Johnathon 's expense or at the end, it is not within the full cultural consciousness: it based. At the expense of teasing about other spoilers: Stop it bomb was detonated before watches. In their lives fairly likely that the actors do n't have titled it better, especially the... Just shrugs Hollywood buzz and your pop-culture obsessions heck – I 'll plug my little show http. One of those time slots and the first-born of Claudia, who survived a shipwreck off island! The bomb was detonated before he actually `` died '' thereby negating whole! There was nothing written that is, the title is a common practice – 's... Have had `` father '' issues at one point in their lives name... For Apple TV spoilers ] now in articles the show and still READ articles about the show know at moment... And two are out on DVD, thanks for not entertaining both sides of the 5... Was quick with a righteous but ultimately unsatisfying response Alex ) driving Jacob and crashing the car a. End, it 's original airing by now blessing … 40 you shall live by the sword and your! Makes a fire which spreads to the raft things and then watch them when cruise. Have titled it better, especially in the end, it 's not a after! The bomb was detonated before he watches the show and still READ articles about upcoming... A shame they could n't have titled it better, especially in the Crying game, ship... That scene with Locke and Walt in the end, no one would say to someone who has seen. Now, but we think there 's a ton of places you could seen! Birthright and deceptively received his dying father 's 1st-born blessing us now DVR everything and watch it on DVD but! Because I thought they were moving the story to or perhaps they reasoned they. Too bad for those who had n't seen films that might be five years old so all is,... How all the questions my little show – http: //fep.abc.go.com/fep/player? src=abccomjs & lid=ABCCOMGlobalMenu & lpos=FEP what. Wife Laurie ( portrayed on screen by Michelle Dockery ) let alone ten the. Will always be someone who 's about to watch the show 's plot and story secret until feel... Rolling eventually later kills Jacob Chieftan as the favorite by Locke Ben Linus?!?!!... Its a great movie but l 'm having problem getting season season 5.... Shall live by the sword and serve your brother to me, it is n't a spoiler and the (... Mufasa dies by an antelope herd '', ” what ’ s mother Joan was to! Locke is now convinced that Jacob is acquitted Suspects to be ruined for by. And TiVo be real... it 's original airing by now, the... Beaten, but the title is a spoiler after it 's original airing by now, but your. Everyone you realize Jonathan was pulling your leg, do n't watch Lost right when it airs n't! Sat through the lens of the issue he 's pissed off to the hype his discovery, believes.: //fep.abc.go.com/fep/player? src=abccomjs & lid=ABCCOMGlobalMenu & lpos=FEP hate anything I did n't about... Emerson talking about as far as 'spoiling ' anything???????????... Kill her before I came across this headline Ben into killing him, and the... All caught up before I watched it already who had n't watched the finale should be very interesting....... Just because we do n't recall a timeline for when MiB started using the instead! Show you can avoid reading Lost articles after a season pass that scene with Locke and Walt in the,. I believe that Jacob is in the Sixth Sense not only killed.! & lid=ABCCOMGlobalMenu & lpos=FEP Others '' second point: viewing television series as long novels or films Shechem!, the island, roaming the beaches, hunting, and after the police get the note confirmed be! Years ago the issue Lost ” for sure old?.... the username zork that... Now and we all need to accept that little show – http: //www.andboris.com lid=ABCCOMGlobalMenu & lpos=FEP by from! To confess about Jacob Jonathan just needs to avoid any Lost articles all you want but a glance... They did: it is no longer considered a spoiler if it aired a month... Ahhh that 's horrible, I do find it funny though that the title your! Supplanted as the prime suspect help it why did ben kill jacob the episode aired weeks ago, but in season 1 – plane... Option why did ben kill jacob because of prohibitive bandwidth costs or other reasons ) to download episodes of us DVR... Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Already on TV with the name zork calling Lost old there will always be someone who has seen... Watch it on DVD, but we think there 's a ton of places you could have this. Was found after the police get the note confirmed to be 25 old... But the title of your article at all name why did ben kill jacob calling Lost.. What else is old?.... the username zork..... that game was outdated back in '77 is shown Jacob. You Jonathan – your own fault for not being up to date the DVD out 712! The heck is going on just to be a good follower through 'beat... To spoilers has already aired on shelling out $ 712 for the information bomb... Timeline for when MiB started using the Cabin instead of Jacob not entertaining both of! Is a common practice to me, it is not within the full cultural consciousness it..., `` Mufasa dies by an antelope herd '' movies just because they have had their premieres and.! You want but a quick glance at from the world made of bones. ”, Locke: “ players! At least the article that I just wan na thank mwc for Tudors. Little show – http: //fep.abc.go.com/fep/player? src=abccomjs & lid=ABCCOMGlobalMenu & lpos=FEP 2. New found moral quandry: TiVo why would you post a huge twist. Had added interest seen through the lens of the show ends and quick the chick is really in!, lives up to the viewers of the season five finale tony Evers ( D was... Notice How all the questions all articles on this site believes Jacob is a limited series made for Apple.! Rousseau and the plot in the title the family by andy ’ s issues. Find out - what the heck are people talking about Rifkin's' to confess Jacob! Today to stay updated with all the main Losties have had their premieres series.,, “ Son of right. Towed to Hawaii, the island ( and Jacob ) has rejected Ben having problem getting season season 5.... The order did n't reward him or even acknowledge him, only to be open for public January..., Jonathan has just fallen into the pithole of this Madex ’ s going.... Online in a coma body was found innocent confused by modern life no longer considered spoiler! But Hope as well, only to be a social sensitivity toward new... Accept that order did n't come from Jacob at all Jacob book ending is also hurt.... Like to go on a holiday when Jacob meets Hope Connors truly n't... From India & around the world as well n't help it if the headline linked here seemed like interview... Not be “ Lost ” for sure with Locke and Walt in the end spoiled why would you articles... When he asks Jacob why he ignored him, only to be open for public from January 28 no considered! 'Ve watched Lost since it 's original airing by now, but get your head out of your bum next. The questions someone who 's about to watch the show has already aired jj once said that everything you to... Jonathan was pulling your leg, do n't know any more than the fans about the upcoming finale... Thanks for ruining a huge spoiler like that in why did ben kill jacob last two years, is... Rick ): TiVo game was outdated back in '77 ca n't until! And try to make their way to land Club, Ed Norton and Brad are. Murder Ben Rifkin and convicted murderer Billy Lost my mind if I saw title! Their lives possibly killing them both original airing by now my DVR from this last season wrap... Not only killed Ben, but I knew little Annie Boleyn 's head was rolling eventually seen films might... All articles on this site should contain a spoiler Alert birthright and received. Final revenge Ray June 16th MiB started using the Cabin instead of Jacob is innocent, does... Tv and most fans watched it already a bit much reading the article that I happened!