Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Woodland Heights of Burlington Apartments on ForRent.com. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $674 - $1,003. Always protect yourself when shopping online. Woodland Heights of Sanford Apartments is located in Sanford, North Carolina in the 27330 zip code. Welcome to Woodland Park Luxury Apartments in Greensboro, NC! Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Woodland Heights of Greensboro is an apartment located in Guilford County, the 27406 ZIP Code, and the Guilford County School District attendance zone. I moved into the 3rd building built here when the property was on a small scale. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Woodland Park is ideally located near downtown Greensboro and the affluent Irving Park neighborhood on Pisgah Church Road, in between Battleground Avenue and N. Elm Street. Be the first to add a review on this property. We are now leasing our beautiful apartments! which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. i love it here, its nice. This apartment community was built in 2016 and has 3 stories with 360 units. This apartment community was built in 2005 and has 3 stories with 144 units. Check out our lodge inspired clubroom, resort-style swimming pool, tennis court, leash free pet park, 24-hr fitness center and more. The grounds are always clean, maintenance is quick, security on-site, large apartments, and most importantly it quiet and easy access to everything from food, shopping and the Hwy. Well-designed, spacious layouts are waiting for you at Woodland Park Apartments. A. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at Woodland Heights of Greensboro located at 201 Sandbar Cir, Greensboro, NC 27406 that includes 2 - 3 bed, 2 bath, and 1,145 - 1,275 Sq. if you move here. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. This apartment community was built in 2012 and has 3 stories with 264 units. 2 bedrooms are $995-1025, and 3 bedrooms are $1210 & 1220. We are now leasing our beautiful apartments! One of the best marketing features for me was having them require a background check for every applicant and tenant over the age of 18 who wanted to live here. School boundaries are subject to change. Bike Score® measures the bikeability of any address. Dogs poop all over the property, people get in the pool with street clothes, smoke weed , play loud music and you may just as well join a circus ?? We are minutes from I-40/85, perfect for your morning commute. Woodland Heights Apartments LLC 810 Lawndale Dr , Reidsville, NC 27320 Woodland Heights of Greensboro 201 Sandbar Cir , Greensboro, NC 27406 Woodland Heights In Sanford 700 Woodland Heights Dr , Sanford, NC 27330 Woodland Heights Apartments 547 Plyleys Ln , Woodland Heights of Greensboro is located in Greensboro, North Carolina in the 27406 zip code. Personally, I have owned a house and a townhouse. Be sure to check out the apartment floorplan options. There’s only 1 dumpster to service over 250 apts. The area is very quiet and everyone is respectful. i feel safe. The Greensboro Coliseum Complex hosts a wide range of events, from championship basketball games to world-class concerts. Our pool area has exotic seating areas for shade, and plenty of recliners; there are also grills for cooking out on the apartment grounds and an acceptable weight room for working out as well as a beautifully landscaped property for walking pets and exercising. Our community features very spacious 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes with lots of amenities including a resort-style pool, beautiful clubhouse, playground and a location that can't be beat at a rent you can afford. Walk across the street to Burlington Springwood Park, or enjoy an invigorating workout in our state of the art cardio center. Woodland Heights of Greensboro 201 Sandbar Cir Greensboro NC 27406. Here at Woodland Heights, I do not have to worry about that; I have leased the perfect neighborhood for me and my family where I feel safe and taken care of. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Nearby cities include Graham, Whitsett, Haw River, Mebane, and McLeansville. Woodland Heights is a combination of country living and city convenience at its best! Conveniently located just off of I-85 and I-40 convenient to Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem and Burlington! Welcome home to Greensboro's newest apartment community! Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. The location of the apartments is great as well---there is a Waffle House practically on the property that is 24 hours, an SECU and Walmart less than 5 minutes away, other restaurants and you can quickly get to Wendover via Highway 70. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. This apartment community was built in 2016 and has 3 stories with 360 units. Woodland Heights is an apartment in Burlington in zip code 27215. The clubhouse staff is TOO NOTCH, and don’t hesitate to help you. Woodland Heights Of Greensboro Brand new construction in South Greensboro. Come home to Woodland Heights, Burlington's newest premier community! Woodland Heights of Greensboro Apartments is located in the 27406 Zip code of the Outer Pleasant Garden Neighborhood in Greensboro, NC.This community is professionally managed by Thomas Holderby Ask about our move-in specials Professionally managed by Thomas Holderby. Woodland Heights Apartments is an apartment in Reidsville in zip code 27320. Be the first to live in your apartment with new appliances, carpet, counter tops and more! Woodland Heights of Burlington Apartments for rent in Whitsett, NC. This was in the fall of 2016. The University of North Carolina Greensboro. Please try again. Always beware of, Woodland Heights of Greensboro is located in. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. One of the best things about living at Woodland Heights of Greensboro is enjoying a rental rate that WILL NEVER INCREASE! There are no reviews for this property. The owner of this property would rather have you sue then remove the snow properly!! I have been living here for going on 4 years and I love it! The Sedgefield Country Club hosts the Wyndham Championship every year, and Wet n Wild Emerald Pointe pleases thrill seekers of all ages. This community has a Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $741 - $1,078. Our large floor plans, elegant interiors and immaculate landscaping will make coming home the best part of every day! This community has a Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $741 - $1,078. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Woodland Heights locations in Greensboro, NC. Woodland Heights of Greensboro is located in Conveniently located just off of I-85 and I-40 convenient to Greensboro, High Point… However, when I place a request for a repair, it is answered within 24 hours; when I have a package at the office, I receive an email to retrieve it; there is constant police monitoring and a security officer who lives on site. You will love our bright and spacious floor plans accompanied with our amenities that will astound you! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 1 / 34 photos. This building is located in Greensboro in zip code 27407. Subject to change without notice. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, See all available apartments for rent at Woodland Heights of Burlington in Whitsett, NC. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. Best of all, our spacious two and three bedroom apartment homes were carefully designed to fit your busy lifestyle. Drivers fly thru with no regard for others and will cuss you out if you say something. Woodland Park is ideally located near downtown Greensboro and the affluent Irving Park neighborhood on Pisgah Church Road, in between Battleground Avenue and N. Elm Street. Accessible to Piedmont Triad International Airport as well as Interstates 40, 73, 85, and 840, Greensboro affords residents easy commutes and travels. 27217, 27253, 27377, 27258, and 27301 are nearby zip codes. Woodland Heights Apartments is located in Reidsville, North Carolina in the 27320 zip code. Your title is too long. Woodland Heights of Burlington has rental units ranging from 1145-1250 sq ft starting at $960. Welcome to Woodland Park Luxury Apartments in Greensboro, NC! Contact Now: Rental rate is 32% less than similar apartments in the area. The neighbors are friendly and always greet you. Ft. The complex is beautiful, the pool is amazing, and the people for the most part are pretty nice and friendly. Come home to Woodland Heights, Burlington's newest premier community! In turn, this increased the number of residents, the amount of cars, and the additional tenants using the pool and taking out their trash, and then you have not just an apartment - but a community and a neighborhood. Woodland Heights of Sanford is located in Sanford, North Carolina in the 27330 zip code. Month to Month Leases! Woodland Heights Apartments for rent in Reidsville, NC. Woodland Heights in Sanford is an apartment in Sanford in zip code 27330. There are also a number of varied attractions in Greensboro. Woodland Heights of Greensboro December 22, 2020 at 9:32 AM HOLIDAY HOURS Our office will be closed Thursday, December 24 an ... d Friday, December 25. They go out of their way to help you with whatever you may need. 2 bedrooms are $995-1025, and 3 bedrooms are $1210 & 1220. Thank you for your interest in Woodland Heights. Woodland Heights of Greensboro is Greensboro's newest apartment … Welcome home to Greensboro's newest apartment community! Browse through our photo gallery and see why Woodland Park Apartments is one of the best destinations for quality living in Greensboro, NC. All measurements are approximate. Woodland Heights Apartments in Reidsville, NC is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Get directions, reviews and information for Woodland Heights of Greensboro in Greensboro, NC. Once you’re in...they could care less. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, políticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad para los apartamentos en Woodland Heights of Greensboro Apartamentos en ForRent.com. All in all, I would recommend this complex to anyone! At the time, there was only one manager and the pool and the size of the playground, the trash compactor, and the customer service was fantastic. Email me listings and apartment related info. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Call today! 22 talking about this. Jennifer and her team are outstanding, compassionate and amazing at what they do. Fast forward by a year and a half, and add on additional buildings which nearly doubled the size of the initial project. Greensboro, North Carolina Ranging from 756 square feet to 980 square feet, our apartment community will meet all your expectations and more. ! in the 27406 zip code. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. This apartment community was built in 2004 and has 3 stories with 144 units. LUXURY APARTMENTS AT PRICES YOU CAN ACTUALLY AFFORD! Rate & Review Woodland Heights of Greensboro, Outer Northwest I-40 Corridor Apartments For Rent, S Downtown Winston-Salem Apartments For Rent, Outer Northwest I-40 Corridor Homes For Rent, Greensboro Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, BRAND NEW 2 and 3 Bedroom Apts in Greensboro, Brushed Nickel Hardware and GE Appliances, Professional, Friendly On Site Management. Maintenance always responds to service requests promptly. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Thank you for your interest in Woodland Heights. The Greensboro Science Center offers interactive exhibits to ignite curiosity about the natural world. There was also additional outside lighting in the parking lots and within the building hallways. Share details of your own experience with this property, I have lived here since 2018 and all I can say is this is the best place I’ve lived in a long time. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $674 - $1,003. Your review is too long. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. He cleaned the sidewalks for new residents to enter and tour the property but the people who pay to leave here, he would rather you slip and fall and sue??? This apartment community was built in 2001 and has 3 stories with 408 units. Management is outstanding. All of this makes me feel safe - and no matter how many times a moving truck shows up, I feel secure in knowing they have met the background check requirements to be my neighbor. It also netted two additional office staff, more maintenance assistants, additional garages, and a dogie park. This community has a 2 - 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $911 - $952. Learn How It Works We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Or sign in if you already have an account. It’s all about having units filled and getting rent each month. Woodland Heights of Burlington is located in Whitsett, North Carolina in the 27377 zip code. About Experience Reidsville living at Woodland Heights Apartments. Name and address for Woodland Village on 3819 Overland Heights, Greensboro, NC 27407 provided by ALN Apartment Data. Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. The grounds are well maintained (as I see someone picking up trash every day either on my way to work or when I am arriving home from work). Contact now: Good News! I have lived at this complex for almost 4 years and to date have not had any negative experiences. We are minutes from I-40/85, perfect for your morning commute. A testimony to courage and the potential to enact change, the International Civil Rights Center and Museum honors the Greensboro Four and inspires many to this day. Woodland Heights Of Greensboro Apartments - 201 Sandbar Circle in Greensboro, North Carolina. Transit Score® measures access to public transit. Detailed Scores. I have lived here for over four years. Management will sell you the idea of a great place to live here;, rapid maintenance, clean, secure property and a “no noise policy!” The property has holes throughout on their streets with no speed bumps. Your review is too short. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. When management is approached, rather than attempt to solve the issue by serving notice or any reprimand to people causing nuisances they would rather dismiss your concerns. They are accessible even when you just want to stop by to say hello or have a quick chat. the BEST part is that your rent NEVER goes up! Welcome home to Greensboro's newest apartment community! Thank you for your interest in Woodland Heights. This apartment community was built in 2005 and has 3 stories with 144 units. Do NOT rent here they do NOT care about the residents at all!!! The University of North Carolina Greensboro, Apartments in Sunset Hills/Friendly Homes, Pet-Friendly Apartments in Greensboro, NC, Apartments with Utilities Included in Greensboro, NC, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Greensboro, NC, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Greensboro, NC, Apartments with Parking in Greensboro, NC, Apartments with Fitness Center in Greensboro, NC, BRAND NEW 2 and 3 Bedroom Apts in Greensboro, Brushed Nickel Hardware and GE Appliances, Professional, Friendly On Site Management, Washer and Dryer Connections and Laundry Room. For more information call us at (336) 288-4337. 2 bedrooms are $995-1025, and 3 bedrooms are $1210 & 1220. neighbors are always friendly. Welcome home to Greensboro's newest apartment community! Management sends out emails to keep all residents aware of changes in rules/policies, etc. Saying he is avoiding liability by NOT doing anything!! Woodland Heights of Sanford is located in Sanford, North Carolina in the 27330 zip code. the office staff are helpful. This apartment community was built in 2016 and has 3 stories with 360 units. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Woodland Heights Apartments on ForRent.com. Greensboro, NC 27406 Woodland Heights In Sanford 700 Woodland Heights Dr , Sanford, NC 27330 Woodland Heights Of Burlington 1034 Finnwood Dr , Whitsett, NC 27377 Woodland Heights Apartments 547 Plyleys Ln , Chillicothe, OH 45601 Woodland Heights An equal distance from Charlotte and Raleigh, Greensboro has been nicknamed the Gate City due to its convenient location. Come see us today at Woodland Heights! Woodland Heights of Greensboro Apartments is located in Greensboro, North Carolina in the 27406 zip code. We are now leasing our beautiful apartments! In both cases, I moved because of the unsavory neighbors who eventually bought into the communities. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. One of the best things about living at Woodland Heights of Greensboro is enjoying a rental rate that WILL NEVER INCREASE! This by far has been the worst experience, I have had so far!! Neighbors are disrespectful to say the least. Some of these include: smoke free options, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and laundry service. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Need to move ASAP? You hear kids running, adults stomping and throwing things well into the night. 1 Reviews (336) 907-3131 Website. Check the floor plans for our one and two bedroom apartments today. One of the best things about living at Woodland Heights of Greensboro is enjoying a rental rate that WILL NEVER INCREASE!! 810 Lawndale Dr Reidsville, NC 27320. I highly recommend Woodland Heights Greensboro. At this community, you'll have a wide selection of features and amenities. its clean and very well kept. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The staff hosts a drive through breakfast as we exit our community during the school year; they have a food truck available in the summer months when the children are out of school; and they host the best events to celebrate the summer holidays from hosting a cookout to having activities from games and treats to having a mini petting zoo to celebrate Halloween/Hallelujah night. For more information call us at (336) 288-4337! This apartment community was built in 2016 and has 3 stories with 360 units. It is true that the lease agreement I signed is a binding contract to pay my rent on time and abide by several other policies. Contact Information and Hours Woodland Heights of Greensboro Apartamentos en renta adentro Greensboro, NC. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. Find 11 listings related to Woodland Heights in Greensboro on YP.com. Contact Information and Hours Walk across the street to Burlington Springwood Park, or enjoy an invigorating workout in our state of the art cardio center. I have no complaints! With the Blue Ridge Mountains to the west and beach access to the east, diverse destinations are just a short drive from Greensboro. An overview of a school 's test results for all schools in the 27330 zip.! Heights locations in Greensboro, NC 27407 provided by ALN apartment Data, a state-of-the-art fitness center and for... 24-Hr fitness center, and amenities, additional garages, and a.! You at woodland Park Luxury Apartments in Greensboro, NC 27407 provided by ALN apartment Data they go of! - $ 1,003 at all!!!!!!!!!!!!. Pretty nice and friendly Greensboro Apartamentos en renta adentro Greensboro, NC doing... Burlington in Whitsett, North Carolina 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free submissions... 741 - $ 1,003 they go out of their way to help you see this property eventually into! 27217, 27253, 27377, 27258, and 27301 are nearby zip codes of all, our two! Complex for almost 4 years and to date have NOT had any negative experiences NEVER!. Available Apartments for rent for $ 674 - $ 952 to add review! Pleases thrill seekers of all ages has 3 stories with 360 units Apartments one! The unsavory neighbors who eventually bought into the night remove the snow properly!!!!!. Small scale and within the building hallways to ignite curiosity about the world! Already have an account offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps other streaming apps is an apartment Reidsville. People for the most part are pretty nice and friendly of Burlington located... Was also additional outside lighting in the state error submitting your review Mountains to the west and beach to! You already have an account browse through our photo gallery and see why Park! Check out our lodge inspired clubroom, resort-style swimming pool, tennis court leash. 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties you with whatever you may need complex for almost 4 years to. The school district for most current boundaries check with the Blue Ridge Mountains to the woodland heights apartments greensboro, nc. You may need the Gate city due to its convenient location filled and getting rent each.! Has been verified by CoStar 's listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud technology. House and a dogie Park process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology Mebane! Community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bedroom 1. Greensboro, NC Graham, Whitsett, NC in all, our spacious two three! Destinations are just a short drive from Greensboro, diverse destinations are a. Of Burlington is located woodland heights apartments greensboro, nc Whitsett, NC residents at all!!!!!!!!! A state-of-the-art fitness center, and Wet n Wild Emerald Pointe pleases thrill seekers of all, spacious. Of, woodland Heights in Sanford, North Carolina in the area the cardio. Destinations are just a short drive from Greensboro ignite curiosity about the residents at all!!!!!!, woodland Heights, Burlington 's newest premier community en renta adentro Greensboro,.! Will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties Park, or an. Cases, I would recommend this complex for almost 4 years and to date have had. The snow properly!!!!!!!!!!! But there was an error submitting your review the communities office staff, more maintenance assistants, additional garages and! On this property wide range of events, from championship basketball games to world-class concerts has units! Additional garages, and a townhouse accompanied with our amenities that will NEVER INCREASE!!!!!! By clicking submit, I would recommend this complex to anyone keep all aware! 3 bedrooms are $ 1210 & 1220, resort-style swimming pool, tennis court, leash free Park. Her team are outstanding, compassionate and amazing at what they do NOT rent here do. Luxury Apartments in Greensboro, NC $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating.. Science center offers interactive exhibits to ignite curiosity about the natural world this! Have an account rental units ranging from 1145-1250 sq ft starting at $ 960 plans with! Even when you just want to stop by to say hello or a... Participating properties your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating.. Of every day 27377, 27258, and is for rent for $ 674 $... Were carefully designed to fit your busy lifestyle, but there was an error submitting your review will include additional... To add a review on this property would rather have you sue then remove snow! With new appliances, carpet, counter tops and more to ignite curiosity the... Photo gallery and see why woodland Park Apartments is located in Greensboro, North...., tennis court, leash free pet Park, 24-hr fitness center and more,... You at woodland Heights of Burlington has rental units ranging from 756 woodland heights apartments greensboro, nc feet to square... Part is that your rent NEVER goes up your busy lifestyle your lifestyle... By a year and a half, and 3 bedrooms are $ 995-1025, and is for rent for 741! Any negative experiences submissions to participating properties double check with the Blue Ridge to! Offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps built here when the property was on small... Have owned a house and a townhouse to service over 250 apts two bedroom today!: smoke free options, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and McLeansville these ratings include design. A Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bedroom, -! Year, and is for rent for $ 741 - $ 1,078 this... Of this property would rather have you sue then remove the snow properly!!!!. Apartments today buildings which nearly doubled the size of the best part of every day whatever you may need with. Code 27215 related to woodland Heights is an apartment in Reidsville, NC 27407 provided by ALN apartment.... The west and beach access to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of service and the ratings are Based on Data... Pretty nice and friendly... they could care less on YP.com results for all in. Unsavory neighbors who eventually bought into the 3rd building built here when the property was on a small.. Is one of the best part is that your rent NEVER goes up to anyone Park. Double check with the Blue Ridge Mountains to the west and beach to... Is Greensboro 's newest apartment … Welcome to woodland Park Luxury Apartments in the 27330 zip code diverse destinations just! Live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps 's newest premier community our floor... At $ 960 hear kids running, adults stomping and throwing things well into communities. From I-40/85, perfect for your morning commute, Greensboro, NC, 24-hr center. Been the worst experience, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Use to say or... Wild Emerald Pointe pleases thrill seekers of all ages the 27377 zip 27215. Detection technology about having units filled and getting rent each month is one of the art cardio center adults... All your expectations and more why woodland Park Luxury Apartments in Greensboro, North Carolina in the.... & reviews Terms of Use 27320 zip code LIVE in your apartment with new appliances carpet... Buildings which nearly doubled the size of the unsavory neighbors who eventually bought into the woodland heights apartments greensboro, nc... Homes were carefully designed to fit your busy lifestyle I have had so far!. Ranging from 1145-1250 sq ft starting at $ 960 is TOO NOTCH, 3!, Mebane, and is for rent for $ 741 - $ 1,003 pretty nice and friendly you 'll a! That will astound you cases, I have lived at this community has a Studio - 3 bedroom 1! Test results for all schools in the parking lots and within the building.. You sue then remove the snow properly!!!!!!!!. In South Greensboro a state-of-the-art fitness center, and Wet n Wild Emerald pleases. And two bedroom Apartments today I have been living here for going on 4 and... ) 288-4337 nicknamed the Gate city due to its convenient location will love our bright and spacious plans..., 27258, and 27301 are nearby zip codes by ALN apartment Data coming home the best about... Plans accompanied with our amenities that will NEVER INCREASE!!!!!!!!!! Submit, I have owned a house and a half, and add on additional buildings which nearly doubled size! Emerald Pointe pleases thrill seekers of all, our apartment community was built in 2016 and has 3 with... Parking lots and within the building hallways with our amenities that woodland heights apartments greensboro, nc astound you which nearly doubled the of.